Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2006's Scheduling!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    gonna look goofy on a 00-03 HD if you put the 06 rims and tires on it (plus you'll need adaptors of some sort to change the 6 lug down to 5 lug)

but they are definately taller than the stock tires. a 285/30/R22 is the same overall diameter as stock and is the perfect tire size for 22's IMO on a 00-03. the 06's have bigger fender wells, so more tire is needed to fill the gap, so the size tire it comes with stock wont look bad with a big drop and should fit fine.on a 00-03 though, most definately gonna rub unless you are stock height or very midly dropped.

and if i remember correctly, the SRT10's come with pirellis too, so they are probably relatively cheap compared to other brand 22's if both ford and dodge are using them for their 22" rims

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i give it an 8 out of 10. good base to start off with. alot of things could be a little better. but i really like the interior. could use a few little things to improve it. alot better than a 06 XLT for sure. but the 8 inch gap between the fender and tire looks really stupid. i still like mine way more.

Always working
    Name: Big John

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Im probably going to 22's sometime in the next year, I wasnt interested in the wheels, just the tires but if there that big Ill pass, stick with Toyo's or something that looks right.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just got back from the dealer, they should have a 2wd coming in middle of next month, with my name on it. So if i want it, I'm first in line, if not, someone else will take it.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They're now showing up in the New Vehicle locator so you can search to see if a dealer has one (althought it doesn't guarantee it. Mine is in the locator but is still on a rail car)

I don't know if the link below will work, but here's the window sticker if anyones curious what the options cost.

F-150 All wheel Drive Harley Davidson

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ETA: Monday the 3rd arrive in Seattle
    To hopefully get on the boat Thursday
    Hawai'i arrival on the 18/19th.
    Letchall know!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It arrived last night. I'll put a post to our website once it's cleaned up and I get some pictures posted. My opinion matches everyone else thats seen them and it sits too high. Other than that I really like it.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    All right! Is this your truck XCR440sp, or just the dealers? If yours what drop kit are you gonna use? That's all I really want to get for mine. I checked with Hotchkiss and they don't make one for the truck yet. I don't think anyone makes one yet, too new. Please post those pix soon!!!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Its the dealerships, but I'm a "Car guy" so its fun to get stuff other than Diesel trucks in so I get a little more excited than the usual dealer. I'm updating the website now. After I get the new 06 Explorer on it the Harley is next.

Also after having more time to go through the truck I thought I could make a few more comments. It has the usual Harley detail changes (windshield, etc), but one thing I didn't realize is that it gets the good leather like a King Ranch, not stanadard hard leather like a normal Lariat. Also the exhaust is louder than I expected and I really like it.
    Last edited by XCR440SP; 10-05-2005 at 01:56 PM.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I got our website updated. Here are the pictures.

2006 Harley Davidson F-150 #00062 Pictures.

Let me know if there's anything else you want to see.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WOW, looks great my brother! Is the dashboard covered with leather above the glovebox/instument cluster? The leather/exhaust obsevation of the truck really makes me excited! Can't wait for this puppy to arrive!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The curved part of the dash over the gauges has a Leather looking covering, but I don't think its leather. Above the glovebox is just plastic dash. The seats and armrest have the good leather, The steering wheel has the normal leather wrap, not the soft leather (KR wheel has the soft leather)

Also, I figured out why I like the Exhaust note so much, its very close to the sound of my 2003 Mustang Mach 1. Its just slightly deeper than that (simmilar to new 05 Mustang but with more cackle).

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sounds like that interior slams! Happy to hear the exhaust won't be something I'll screw with just yet. Can't wait 'till someone develops a lowering kit for this truck!! Been searching but nada yet. Please anyone, please let me know if you find anything. Really appreciate it. Love to order that puppy now so when she arrives......down she goes!
    Aloha,
    Bobby

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    awesome pics!!! i cant wait til the local ford dealer here gets one in! definately gotta go check it out, and hopefully take it for a test drive

ka'auila, i cant remember if you said you got the 2wd one or the AWD? if its 2wd i'm sure there's some companies making a kit by now since the suspension is the same on the 04-05-06 f150 2wd's. if its the AWD though, you'll probably be in for a long wait since its brand spankin new for the 06 HD trucks only! you can probably get a set of shackles for it to level out the back, but who knows what the front suspension's got in store

i can see everybody making fun of me already for being the 1st to crawl under the 06 and take pics of the drivetrain and suspension

**** starter
    Name: Jon

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i saw one in west virginia when my wife and i were driving through - right off i-68 i think. did not think it looked that good - looked like a farm truck with wagon wheels on it to be honest - and the pinstripe decal down the side looked horrible. looks like i'll be saving my money for the dsg/black superduty now!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast