Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 2006's Scheduling!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I did get the 2 wheel drive one but Roush/Hotchkiss both said that they don't have the kits available yet. I'm affraid that the lower valence in the front with the 22's may cause a prob with how low before the front end scrapes. I'd love to just get the back brought down for now 'till kits are available. Thanks for all your help Harley 356, your always da man! I do have some time as my truck will be arriving on the 25 in Hawai'i ad I'm going to Disneyland with the kiddos through next week. Please let me know if you see the truck and get them pix's, would love to see what you think of the drivetrain.
    See ya,
    Bobby

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    with the height of those 06's, and with the bigger 22" rims and still relatively meaty tires on them, you could go quite low on that truck to get rid of alot of fender gap and still have plenty of clearance for the valance.

also with the way the valance curves in at the bottom, rather than gonig just straight down like the 00-03's that allows a bit more room for scrape clearance.

and one other thing i noticed, at least from the pics, if you look at the side shot

http://webboundinc.com/unionaut/site...harleyside.jpg

00-03
    http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.c...356/257923.jpg

it looks like the 00-03 front end sticks out past the front tires a little more than the 06 front end. with the front bumper/valance not hanging out past the wheels as far, that gives you evena bit more clearance for making it up driveways, etc.

anyway, long story short, i think a 3/4 drop on that truck would still be 100% drivable without any worries at all. probbly comparible to a 1/2 drop on the 00-03's

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool

Been awhile since I've been here. Just wanted to say Hello

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    still got the truck? if so come on down to our 4th annual mikes famous HD meet! check out the JHTOC section for the info! you gotta come to at least ONE meet

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Damm HO-J's

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5