Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: look what zaino did to my truck....

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    awesome shine man, gotta love zaino!

Kenne Bell and SCT PRP
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok i thought i was a bit too harsh until i read.......too many tricks to disguise things.....but it still may have been. im not sure.

anyway its not that you bash meguiars.....its just that it seems you always promote a zaino product in everyones thread as better and that you could have done better with zaino on your truck. like the tire shine thread.....someone posted that they liked a tire shine and right off the bat you come in with......

"i tried that meguiars endurance stuff. didnt like it...........but zaino Z-16 tire shine is truly an incredible product." (paraphrased)

who woulda guessed that was coming. So josh I am sorry if I was a little harsh but in looking at some of your wax/polish posts for tips I came across some things and they started to all seem the same. If its wasnt zaino its not as good as mine. Im off to work. And shiit this entire post is now worthless bc it just fuking monsooned down here. I guess my meguiars has washed off already. (ok that was a joke....i dont use smilies much but if i did it would be that redish pink one rolling around) :-)

Chris

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Some one has to be up for that $100 bet,,,,any takers. Josh, you must not have spent enough money with Chris (Ayrton) yet.......
    IN MEMORY OF
    Blake (Fuzion) Finnel 12-3-1986 - 08-11-2007
    NHTOC #120

FEATURED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mine looks best under spider webs and caked on spring time pollen...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I like the jobsite dust mine gets daily,,,Two Shows, Two Trophies. Top ten, Top five, Daily driver, Work truck.

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Me too, specially being a daily driver and parking next the airstirp and helo pads or next to the LCAC ramps.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by 01harleydude
    awesome shine man, gotta love zaino!
    AC used MeGuiars and I used S100.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What product did you use on that?. Being in the uk i cant get hold of any here but what exactly do i need to get to get that wicked finish?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    IF you are talking to me then it is S100 wax. Primarily marketed as a motorcycle wax. Also known as P21S,

for the UK try here

http://www.thepolishingcompany.com/foryourcar.html

Hope that helps

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    S100

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    S100
    Motorcycle Speed Clean Kit
    each
    £ 30.00

S100
    Motorcycle Total Protectant
    300ml
    £ 10.99

S100
    Motorcycle Total Cleaner
    1ltr
    £ 19.99

S100
    Motorcycle paint and plastic polish
    200ml
    £ 6.95

S100
    Motorcycle helmet lining cleaner

WHICH ONE OUT OF THESE IS IT? THANKS

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hit the link above and it is on that page to top, right of the Complete P21S Car Care Kit.

P21S Polish and Wax Kit
    P21S Gloss Enhancing Polish and Carnauba Wax to put the showroom shine back on your paintwork.

• Paint Cleanser
    • Concours Look Wax
    • Microfibre Polish Applicator
    • 2 Microfibre Cloth
    Was £47.50
    Summer offer £39.99

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Like I said if you have a Harley Davidson Dealer in the UK, swing by their and you can get it. Look for it under its other name S100 when you go in.

Harley Brite Chrome Cleaner is great stuff to.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Originally posted by ACWALSH8
    ok i thought i was a bit too harsh until i read.......too many tricks to disguise things.....but it still may have been. im not sure.
    because thats the total truth. anybody with the right angle and lighting can take a picture of paint with NO polishes or waxes on it and get it too look amazing. the truck could even be dirty and the pic if taken rigth can hide it. things can go the same the opposite way too. one could have 10 coats of wax or polish on it, and with bad lighting and angles the paint could turn out looking crappy. it was nothing against your pics again. stop looking for stuff in my posts saying anything bad because its not there. that was just a general point i was making. you cant judge a finish by a picture

anyway its not that you bash meguiars.....its just that it seems you always promote a zaino product in everyones thread as better and that you could have done better with zaino on your truck. like the tire shine thread.....someone posted that they liked a tire shine and right off the bat you come in with......

"i tried that meguiars endurance stuff. didnt like it...........but zaino Z-16 tire shine is truly an incredible product." (paraphrased)
    these forums are about OPINIONS. if one person posted they liked a product. if other people didnt post varying opinions, nobody would have any reason to change. Meguiars was gettting good reviews on here, i was listening, i gave it a try, got great results, but it doesnt seem to like my car cover in the heat. still looks great, but doesnt mix with a car cover. zaino looked great and worked fine with a car cover. now which one do you think i'm going to stick with?

i have found the majority of zaino's products to work very well. there are still other products out there that i recommend besides zaino, if you stopped looking in every one of my posts for something bad, and just read them normally, you'd find that
    and yes Z-16 tire shine kicks Meguiars Endurance tire shine out of the water IMO (thats in MY opinion). if somebody wants to post up the zaino tire shine sucked for them thats fine, but i' have yet to see that. at the dyno day if you want i'll let you try it on your truck. we'll see who's tires have more crap stuck to them after driving down johnny's dirt driveway by the end of the day. this is not a flame in any way shape or form

or ya know what, i still have some meguairs endurance in my shed. 1/2 my tires will be done in that and the other 2 will be done in zaino for the dyno day. i'll see if you can pick which is which when i arrive at JLP. thats about as friendly and fair as a comparison as you can get

If its wasnt zaino its not as good as mine. Im off to work. And shiit this entire post is now worthless bc it just fuking monsooned down here. I guess my meguiars has washed off already. (ok that was a joke....i dont use smilies much but if i did it would be that redish pink one rolling around) :-)
    Chris
    i didnt say meguiars would wash right off. its held up very well on my 85 that is driven daily, no garage or car cover, and beads up like crazy when i wash it. it DOES seem to melt off in high temps under my car cover though and stick to the cover and smear around. i havent been able to come up with any other solution, even after talkin to meguiars about it, they are even unsure what is causing it.

this thread was worthless the minute you posted it up trying to stir the pot and start chit over nothing

have a good day at work i'm off to work myself now

M.HYDE: 2000 HD F-150 #0356 of 8197, Built 05/18/00, Bought 07/03/00, 700/784, 09.89@138.78
    *Worlds Fastest Street HD: '08/'09/'10/'11/'12/'13****Worlds Fastest Eaton Powered HD: 12.19@112.48 11/17/07*
    D.JEKL: 2000 HD F-150 #1552 of 8197, Built 06/20/00, Bought 06/25/09, 372/450, 13.75@099.46 (*SOLD* 10/15/11)
    REPTAR: 2012 SVTF-150 #2893 of ????, Built 01/19/12, Bought 08/26/11, ???/???, 14.93@091.30
    HASTIE: 2011 GT Mustang 5.0 6-Speed, Built 10/29/10, Bought 11/11/10, 392/352, 12.00@117.79 (*SOLD* 05/14/13)
    BADGER: 2013 Explorer Sport 3.5L TT, Built ??/??/??, Bought 05/14/13, ???/???, 14.53@096.25
    GEN.0L: 1985 XL F-150 w/'94 Lightning Donor Engine Swap, Holley Projection EFI, 03 HD Paint

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh LORDY where art thou

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast