Saturday Sept. 10th 10am - 5pm
    IN MEMORY OF
    Blake (Fuzion) Finnel 12-3-1986 - 08-11-2007
    NHTOC #120

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Where in Alpharetta is this held?
    2002 DSG Harley Davidson
    6lb. Lower, K&N FIPK, X-CAL with Troyer tune, Dual Magnaflo's w/Lightning exit, D*M*R Oil Separator, D*M*R Panhard bar, D*M*R Sill Plates and a D*M*R Sticker!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I believe they are closing down the square, there is no info on the flyer. We will call this week or next and find out I suppose...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    let me know

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is what I got from them.....

7th Annual Alpharetta Heritage Festival

Saturday, September 10, 2005, 10am-4pm.

Enjoy entertainment, food, arts & crafts, children's activities, and heritage demonstrations.

The City of Alpharetta & the Alpharetta Historical Society are hosting the 7th Annual Heritage Festival, on September 10, 2005. This event will take place on Milton Avenue and the Milton High School parking lot from 10am until 4pm. Come relive the early days of Alpharetta with demonstrations by the Georgia Coalition of Historical Trekkers such as; blacksmithing, candle making, musket firing, hide tanning, walnut hull dyeing, tomahawk/knife throwing, musket loading, and enactments by militia groups. The day will be filled with entertainment including blue grass bands, dulcimer performers, a barber shop quartet and much more to come. Take pleasure in artistry from the past by viewing spinning, quilting, churning, chair caning, and soap making. There is fun for the entire family with a caricature artist, puppeteers, Garden District, Cake Walk & Watermelon Eating Contests, arts and crafts, special interest and antique cars, Children' s Museum of Atlanta, and Diamond Brown's tepee with educational programs. What more is there to enjoy, than American tradition at its best.