I know I may be stepping out of bounds here and I'm sure the moderators will let me know, but I wanted to make a suggestion regarding posting your signature in a thread.

Typically, try to only post your signature once per thread as it will make reading it easier for everyone and it will help out those with slow connections.

Many of us tried to do this on the other sites and it works well.

Granted, we all want to show off our trucks, and I want to see those pics as well but I think once per thread is generally enough unless there is something specific in your sig you are communicating.

Also, on the other site we had 1 member who had a sig that was like 2 pages long. Some of you know who I'm talking about. I believe they listed everything they ever owned from their first car on. Though this is interesting stuff, remember that the people that are reading a thread are trying to get information and will quickly get frustrated seeing a 2 page sig every other post. So just something to keep in mind when creating your sig.

IMO, all sigs I've seen so far look great. Some just need to add a pic and they will be all set.

Enough from me now, I'm just trying to do my part to make this the best site on the net.

Okay moderators, you can take me out in the hall and punish me now, LoL!!