Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Next meet?

553-558 14lbs
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hd come on buddy i havent seen you in forever venom you know i will be there busting my @ss just like last time, so count me in

Superbeast
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Didn't mean to make ya mad, c'mon bro you know me better than that.
    I'm just saying all it takes to have a meet is for someone to find space and do it!
    The only reason we have more up here is cuz someone with space offers it up, posts and it happens. If I lived in Miami, I'd be hosting meets down there.
    Why not talk to REM or S. Fla Pulley about hosting a meet (a la Torrie) or even maybe a local high school about using thier lot, or a little diner type place and have a HD car show. The possibilities are limitless. Do any members down there work in an industrial park? maybe set up a meet there.
    But yeah, it's a lot easier when you have the space of your own like Kevin does in Ft Myers or I do in Bradenton. Unfortunately those spaces just happen to be north of you.

Name: Sean

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by HD4mula
    Nah, I'm not taking it the wrong way. It is just that I'm jealous that northern Floridians are more committed. I have another car (type) club and it is the same. Orlando/Tampa people meet all the time and south Floridians only on sun eclipses. I'll show up on one of these soon. Keep doing them ;)
    I hear you. I have a Miata and it was like pulling teeth trying to get the South Florida folks together. I have since given up trying and now it's my HD brothers that occupy my time.
    Sean E.
    '02 DSG HD ( Gone but will always have a special place in my heart...)

Girls dig a rough ride :)
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My dad is the Vice President of an Aerospace company down here in S. Fla.. their office and warehouse area is like 200,000 sq ft or something... I could always ask if one weekend we could meet up there and we can pull our trucks into the warehouse area (thats where we put our trucks for hurricanes and shiz) to work on them in the shade and AC... but you can't touch NoThiNG! lol

I'll see what I can do! The company is near Miami Int'l. Airpoirt.. so maybe that would work if I can get it for us

Lemme know before I ask.

Superbeast
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'd make the drive for that!
    Room to work on multiple trucks, and in AC!!!!
    heck yeah, that would be nice.

553-558 14lbs
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    AC is all you had to say......lol

JUST FOR SoFlaHarley
    Name: Adam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    we could experimemt with my truck and strap a rocket to it.

Man this is expensive!!!
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    let just hope there is gas by then or this is a mute point....

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    A/C?? Now we are talking. With that ammenity I could drive up to Pensacola just to watch you wrenching inside
    My truck is ugly with my tailgate still dented . Need to fix that 1st

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts

Laugh

Originally posted by cfradam
    we could experimemt with my truck and strap a rocket to it.
    Adam....I thought your truck was a rocket! LOL

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

JUST FOR SoFlaHarley
    Name: Adam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm gettin a little tired of Mark walkin on me. I may need to put a KB on and not tell him, then race him for somr money

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just an update on my idea that I had thrown out there for the South Florida guys to GTG.. it's a no-go.. apparently the company isn't too keen on having a bunch of "strangers" in their warehouse! Sorry, I tried! I'll keep looking for places though...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Harley_Hottie
    Just an update on my idea that I had thrown out there for the South Florida guys to GTG.. it's a no-go.. apparently the company isn't too keen on having a bunch of "strangers" in their warehouse! Sorry, I tried! I'll keep looking for places though...
    Thanks for tryin' though. BTW are you going to be able to make it to this gtg on 10/1? Just so you know. I plan on leaving early that morning to get me into Sarasota around 8:00-8:30am. I will stay over night so I don't have to make the long drive back that night. If you want you can follow me up.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hopefully I will be going... I have to make sure I can get off of work for that Saturday. That's definitely a good idea though, I'd feel a lot more comfortable following someone! Thanks for the offer and I'll be sure to let you know!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Harley_Hottie
    Hopefully I will be going... I have to make sure I can get off of work for that Saturday. That's definitely a good idea though, I'd feel a lot more comfortable following someone! Thanks for the offer and I'll be sure to let you know!
    No problem.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast