Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Next meet?

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Hey Sean, how early is early?
    I'm trying to make this one too and if I get back to Miami before Friday I might head over earlier that week otherwise I could meet up with you off I-75 or 27 somewhere and follow you over.
    Chuck

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Name: Sean

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by cayman150
    Hey Sean, how early is early?
    I'm trying to make this one too and if I get back to Miami before Friday I might head over earlier that week otherwise I could meet up with you off I-75 or 27 somewhere and follow you over.
    Chuck
    I was thinking about leaving between 5-5:30. It's 3 hours from my door to Larry's. I'm about 5 miles from US-27 and I-75 so I could meet you there no problem.
    Sean E.
    '02 DSG HD ( Gone but will always have a special place in my heart...)

Dang you're early bird!....That's cool....wonder what time Larry will get there? I don't think we got started last time till 9'ish or so. Don't know what time his folks get up either. Wonder what time the CF gang plan to roll in? I guess either Adam or Bruce will be leading that posse, maybe they'll chime in soon.

Superbeast
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    last time we started meeting up around 8-ish, Bruce, Sean and Mike were the first ones there (hence Mike and Sean in the garage bays!)
    I'll be there about 8AM

Yeah FILO....first in last out!

Nah...I think Sean pulled out to wash his around 4pm....LOL

I think Bruce is aiming on taking up a bay this time.
    I sure hope he gets all his stuff on this time. He always comes and does stuff for everyone else and forgets to get around to doing what he came for.

Larry....you still in DFW?

Superbeast
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah this is my last night in DFW, plane leaves for home tomorrow at 3pm

I'm officially reserving a bay for Bruce, if he waits till the meet to do his mods, we're gonna be doin a LOT to his truck!

I may have a mod or 2 to do to mine, but I don't think I'll have anything major

Glad to hear you're gonna make it!
    I need to add you to the list

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't think I need a bay this time. I was going to do my brakes here but I'll wait to get up there to do them. Who brought the tent/canopy last time? That would be good enough for me if some other trucks need the bay space.
    BTW, I guess you guys think all I do is wash my truck!!! Well, I wash it at least twice a week maybe three depending on the weather LOL. That's how I've met most of the people in my townhouse complex. They see me washing my car and truck and they wave and say hello. I've even had people stop and ask me how much I charge to wash cars.

JUST FOR SoFlaHarley
    Name: Adam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    that was my tent sean, I'll make sure to bring it with me. we need to start on Bruces truck by 8am due to the amount of stuff being done to it. the way I figured it , it will take bruce myself and one other on his ride for @6-8 hours to get it done. and I've only factored in one hour for F-ups.
    Last edited by cfradam; 09-10-2005 at 11:43 AM.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by cfradam
    that was my tent sean, I'll make sure to bring it with me. we need to start on Bruces truck by 8am due to the amount of stuff being done to it. the way I figured it , it will take bruce myself and one other on his ride for @6-8 hours to get it done. and I've only factored in one hour for F-ups.
    Well if YOU'RE working on Bruce's truck you may want to factor in more than just an hour!!!!

Sean.....I'm only kidding ya! My kids are always teasing me about how I get up early to wash my truck before work but then won't get up early to go fishing or do something else.

Your truck always looks nice and face it.... these are Harleys....that's the way they should look!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by cayman150
    Sean.....I'm only kidding ya! My kids are always teasing me about how I get up early to wash my truck before work but then won't get up early to go fishing or do something else.

Your truck always looks nice and face it.... these are Harleys....that's the way they should look!
    I know I get teased alot by everybody especially 2many, right Mike? BTW I just got back in....from washing the truck!!

553-558 14lbs
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    damn guys name something that i dont already have done to my truck so i can order it and actually mod my truck at a GTG lol

i was thinking traction bars.......any other ideas....

Man this is expensive!!!
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Originally posted by SoFlaHarley
    I know I get teased alot by everybody especially 2many, right Mike? BTW I just got back in....from washing the truck!!
    Me.....never.... Seans truck used to be DSG...now its chrome from all the washing...

As for suspension and brakes...my skills are up to date as I have just totally rebuilt my wifes Sport Trac front end this week... I mean everything.

Sean make sure you get some new bearings and dust seals for your rotors and I will give you a hand after we knock out MBO's TVS. If new rotors, are the races all ready pressed in??

MBO we have to finish your TVS early enough for you to get it to an alignment shop so we can go to dinner and so you can drive it home at some point. I don't know if you are going to need a camber kit...but you may want to look into it.

Larry..you keeping track of how many trucks are coming?
    Last edited by 2manytrucks; 09-10-2005 at 04:33 PM.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by 2manytrucks

Sean make sure you get some new bearings and dust seals for your rotors and I will give you a hand after we knock out MBO's TVS. If new rotors, are the races all ready pressed in??
    I have Rotopro Rotors but I'm not familiar what races are. Never heard of that before.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm working on the TVS and Traction bars but ran into a problem with UPS losing some parts. This kinda killed me. Good thing I am doing it here. I would have lost it if I were at the GTG. I hope this gets done and my WBO gets done as well. I'll update you guys. I have a local guy I know helping me out. I am so busy I do not have the time as much anymore. I do have the blower, plenum, TB(chrome)as well as the Mad Coil pack screws and Marks inner cooler tank with the fuel cell door that are awating my eager hands. Also have the L&S oil seperator too.

I will be seeling my stock blower and plenum
    Accufab TB(larry has dibs)
    Oil Seperator(larger then normal unit) Adam this is yours if you want it. Thats for being a friend and always helping everyone out.)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast