Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: October GTG

El Capitan
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Had a good time. Good to finally meet Jeff in person and good meeting Steinjr. We're finally starting to get a good size Ft Worth crowd.

El Capitan
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh yeah, thanks again to John for hooking me up with the tail lights.

Rusty

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Agreed, it's always good to see everyone and I was glad to finally get to meet some of the "new" folks, as I've been AWOL for a while. Wish I'd have been there earlier so I could have seen the trucks in better light.

The Fort Worth crowd may be slowly taking over which will make it easier to convince you Dallasites to come to our side of town! I definitely enjoyed the Grapevine location. Pretty cool that we had 4 folks all from the Park Vista area.

Who picked the restaurant, btw? First time I'd heard of it or been there, but I enjoyed it. Not sure what was up with Elliot's roasted pizza though!

Where the heck was Breezi?

Around When I Can...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Lets see..... you all notice Breezi and Kevin missing! But what about me! ASSHOLES!

Glad to see we could make the Ft. Worth crew happy with a location, we shall start doing that a lil more... and damn i missed Jeff. Thats like a once in a blue moon type of thing! Cant wait to see some pictures.

I was mad as hell when i couldnt get off work, but it was ok. I had friends come visit me at work.

Always working
    Name: Big John

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It was a good one but what a pain in azz to get too, the traffic out there sucks! Id have to move if I had to put up with that everyday.
    Good to see Jeff again and meet his wife and meet the new folks.
    No problem on the tails Russ, there going to good use.
    Breezi, Kevin AND Fuzz, we missed ya!?

needs more cowbell!
    Name: Sheridan

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Marilyn and I had a great time! Good to finally meet everyone.

Can't believe 3 other brothers live in my neighborhood

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Fuzion
    Lets see..... you all notice Breezi and Kevin missing! But what about me! ASSHOLES!.......
    Who the heck is this guy?

j/k....I tried to call you on my way there.

And wouldn't you know it, I missed the street Crossroads and ended up back towards 121. I did however find a car wash so I was able to wash my truck. I even got desperate and used their brush....I'll have to hit it with some #83 for sure to rid myself of the swirls I'm sure to find.

Thanks John for the bracket....Hopefully Rob's successful today with the wire harness that I need.

Jeff, good to see you and great meeting the new folk. Grapevine was a lot closer for me than Bone Daddy's...of course, sometimes you have to just make sacrifices.

That white turbo diesel was sweet...I could listen to that whistle all day.
    George

Coolest Member of NHTOC
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wuz up guys? Had a great time, my pizza was fine Jeff it was Will's that was gross... Good to finally meet your wife, she didn't think we were so bad after all did she?!?! J/K!

Anyway, I enjoyed talking to the newbs Sheridan (sp?) and Marilyn, nice new addition to THT group, thats what its all about! I'm sure people will save money and heartache by following the footsteps of some of us who have already done mods and know what NOT to do! Looks like I made a couple of new riding buddies too! We'll have a pretty good size group if we could get everyone to show at once. Someone already mention Kevin, Breezi, Josh and Fuzz, but look at all the other semi regulars who weren't there... Joe, both Chris's, Jimmy, Buck, Phil, and I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting. We need to figure out what were gonna do for next month...
    '03 Two-Tone #00664
    Born on 11/25/2002
    395 RWHP 493 RWTQ

Stroke This
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry guys. My daughter is in the Hospital and I was staying close to home incase I had to bolt to Beaumont. Some Stomach Virus they think may be caused bu something frome Rita. Really bad Cramps and dehidrated. Think she is going to be Okay, but we will have to see.

Is anyone with a '03/'04 SD wanting a carbon fiber dash> I have one for $150.I have better pics, but they can only be so big here. PM me and I will send high res.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2006 F250 Blue w/Flames
    6.0L HD#521; BullyDog Mods - Kevin
    Alpine IVA-W200; Clarion OHM153, RF Amps, Boston Acoustic 6.5, Solobaric L78

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I knew where you were, Fuz! I asked about you during dinner. The Breezi part was because she was the thread originator.
    Born on 03/07/02

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Breezi was just MIA... we knew where Fuzzi was... Kevin.. hope lil' one is well.. keep us posted....

Food was a'right... I like movin' the place around.. gets me more familar with the DFW area... lol

Next maybe we head out toward Fuz? <don'tthrowstuff at me for suggesting>

Rob W

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well trust me I wanted to be there sooo bad. I was looking forward to going all week, actually, all month!!! But unless you guys wanted to see me...for lack of a better word...hurl, it was best I stayed home.

Next month, we planned for On the Border. Elliot, didn't you say you knew someone at the Plano one?? Since we've never had a gtg in that area, that sounds good. This way we can keep mixing it up, hopefully adding some to the crowd.

Always working
    Name: Big John

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hope Breezi and Kevins daughter get better soon.
    Was there an email for the GTG this month or did I miss it?
    I know a lot of people dont have the free time I have to check here regularly, the emails do help.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Jeez Guys,
    I was out at EXPERT AUDIO in Grand Prairie (ZIPPIE"S shop)
    getting a new Sirius attenna installed.
    So, I didn't make it and neither did he (my fault) ---- he also refused to take any $$$$
    IMO, --- he runs a darn good show out there so if any of you guys are considering going nuts with your sound systems, -- EXPERT AUDIO is the place to go.

Around When I Can...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We can do the December GTG out here..... But yea. Lets plan this state wide GTG first!

Any pictures?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast