Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos - show us yours

Down Under
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey snake - I did a search. Look what I found.

4CFED scared for life

Big wedding only a few days before you know what..........

2003 F150 Harley Davidson #4520 (Black) Born 11th Feb 2003
    2004 F250 7.3L TD Australian Delivered (Black)
    2008 FXDF Fat Bob
    2008 Ducati Hypermotard (S) (Black)
    2008 Hayabusa (Black)
    2007 Hayabusa (Custom 10" over & 330 Rear End)
    2005 HD Ultra Classic (Black)
    2003 DRZ440 Motarded
    My Main Gallery
    My Other Rides

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Breezi
    I would have never thought you had tattoos!!!
    Born on 03/07/02

Wife asks where my $ is..
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have been debating on a tat... working on researching my family name from... guess where... Luxembourg (hahhaa gave away my screen name).
    I have a copy of it from one of those pay sites... but I want to get another separate place to research it as well... just to make sure that I have the right one!!!
    ---Snake... love the heraldry tat bro!, pretty close to what I would like to do.
    ----I want my family crest on my back right scapula (shoulder blade), with a european style dragon holding the crest up in one of it's hands with it's talons... the wings spread across my back...
    ...just have to be sure about the crest though, I KNOW that it is out there somewhere, my Grandmother told me that my Grandfather had a book with it on the cover, but she doesn't remember what it looks like.
    Now to just find a trustworthy heraldry source.
    2003 2-tone Harley Davidson #4070
    Never heard anyone say "I don't need more speed... I'm fast enough"
    2003 HD #4070, born on 2/05/03; mod list= 6lb lower, open element filter, Electronic cutouts, Diablo sport chip, vemon mod, L 3rd, bedrug, Tv tuner/DVD Excelon, much much more... including a healthy appetite for Hemis!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Pics as requested:

Left upper arm - about 4.5 inches long. I drew this myself...it's a common celtic cross, but I flared the ends and did all the knotwork by hand to fit, plus I took out the common larger circle that's usually in the center. In my "former life" I used to do a lot of art, so I drew it myself just for the fun of it. Not much different than what you can get anywhere else though. Lighting is very poor, the actual knotwork is very sharp and clear.

Inside of right bicep....back of the band as seen in the one below.

Right upper arm. The top piece is the logo from my the unit I was in prior to my promotion. Wish I'd done this or the cross somewhere else so I could had a blank canvass for a full piece.

After seeing Snake's pics, I'm self-concious. I quit powerlifting/bodybuiling 4 months ago in favor of a more "Men's Health" type of approach and got back into cycling real heavy. I've lost 36 pounds in that same amount of time! Makes me sad when I see pics of my larger self, but I've never felt better!

RussDogg...who does your work? All of mine except for the Joshua tree (not pictured) have been done by Wil at Randy Adams. I've known him for several years from back when we worked out at the same gym. I'd like to have my next work done by Chris Trevino down in Austin, though. http://www.christrevino.com/
    Last edited by jeff56; 09-27-2005 at 02:35 AM.

jpanchalk
    Name:

As much as I want to get a Chineese dragon across my back, I still prefer to have "no distinguishing marks or tatoos" in my official records.

I'm suprised Tattoostuff hasn't posted yet - he's got some pretty cool ink.

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by HD DUDE
    Hey snake - I did a search. Look what I found.

4CFED scared for life

Big wedding only a few days before you know what..........
    I almost forgot about the power of the search button.

And my hint was more like giving away the answer.

Jeff--I'm actually the most lean (and therefore lightest) that I've been in a long time. My workout partner is also a personal trainer and hooked me up: kinda made me his project for advertising his business. I lost almost 4" off my waist but only lost 10 lbs, so I'd like to think I kept some of my size, but I feel tiny now. Dieting sucked, especially the weeks of really, really low carbs. And I have to admit, I wasn't enthusiastic about doing cardio......in the Marines, I was on the 6 mile/year club (2 physical fitness tests annually, each with a 3 mile run). But I do feel better than I ever have.
    Last edited by Snake; 09-27-2005 at 10:09 AM.

Supporting Vendor
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The only pic I have now. Looks like I need to get me a trainer like Snake

If it's not BLOWN it must suck.

Riverside Parts Distribution Center
    Complete O.E.M. Ford Parts Source and distributer of many aftermarket accessories. See our SV section for our line sheet or call toll free (877) 839-5902
    Riverside Parts Distribution Center website Or e-mail me direct at mnobles@gmail.com

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Snake
    [B I lost almost 4" off my waist but only lost 10 lbs, so I'd like to think I kept some of my size, but I feel tiny now. [/B]
    That freaking rocks! Feeling tiny is that brutal self-concious talking. You always look bigger the leaner you are, even though the scales point out the opposite. With your 10 pounds and 4" (holy lean muscle mass!) think about my numbers: I've lost 1.5" off my waist and lost 36 pounds. Quite the opposite.

5150 4 Life
    Name: Keith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Right Side

And Yes that big Black stripe WAS a name and not mine

The band is a family band drawn up by my brother.

Left Side

I used to fish so I had that one drawn up by a good buddy of mine. when I got out of fishing and was doing towing full time I added the truck and covered the boat with a wave.

and Yes that is TOWCRAZY in the chain and hook
    Aloha and be safe
    Keith & Sherry

El Capitan
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by jeff56
    RussDogg...who does your work? All of mine except for the Joshua tree (not pictured) have been done by Wil at Randy Adams. I've known him for several years from back when we worked out at the same gym. I'd like to have my next work done by Chris Trevino down in Austin, though. http://www.christrevino.com/
    Jeff, I got my sun done in Austin at Rivercity Tattoo. But I'm getting the rest of my work done by Bill Barrett at Liberty Electric Tattooing in downtown Ft Worth. He did some work on some friends of mine and he is badazz at detail work.
    Rusty
    2006 F250 DSG HD
    Black 2003 #00023 - SOLD

R.I.P Blake "Fuzion" Finnell

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ahhh, never been there, but I checked out their website a few weeks ago. You are right about his detail work. I couldn't believe the detail he was able to achieve on such small pieces. Stuff like this for example:

and

I wonder how those will hold up over time?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Better example of his work when not trying to fit it into the area the size of a pin head.

I'd like to see this finished product

Down Under
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here's another couple. There's a story to the band. I won't go into details but basically I went out with some friends one Friday night long ago. Got drunk (very drunk). Ended up in a car on the way to Adelaide, South Australia for a Ski Race event. Didn't get home for 3 days & got the tatt there as at the time I was trying to get a tatt from all States of Australia. Hey lucky I don't live in the US or I'd be covered in the suckers. The Tiger I got in Queensland many years ago when I still lived in Melbourne Victoria.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That Led Zeppelin tat is AWSOME!

Venom- you need to come to a Gator Game here in Gainesville.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast