Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Please everyone read

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by firemedix911
    Well I'm a rook in here. I found this place by accident, but once I was here I knew thiswas it. I've said it before. It's great to see how people help each other out of the goodness of their hearts. It's great to see people joke constructively with each other and I haven't seen anyone get ofended yet. I really don't know what you guys say the issues coming up are. I spend lot's of time here. It might be BC i came from a mustang forum where most owners were under 21.Trust me you think this is bad? Stop by there and check it out. That might be the reason I can't really see the problems you guys have been talking about. But I'm willing to do whatever it takes to mantain this site like it is and even make it better.
    I've seen @ first hand here how people go out of their way to help a fella member. I like that Bc I'm the same way. Let's keep the friendship and the good times coming.
    May whatever you belive in bless this forums and it's people.
    2002HD. 2.76 upper pulley, Volant CAI, Diablo Tunner, Magnaflow high flow cats with Costum made catback(L exit), C&L upper plenum, Accufab SBTB, lakewoods tract bars. 4#er coming soon with a dyno tune.

Chevy Smoker
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I, too, am a rookie here and do not post that much, but I do enjoy reading the forum and posting from time to time when I feel the need or want to do so. I have found that this forum is full of guys...and gals who really know thier stuff and a few of you have help me with things along the way. THANKS! I am glad to be a member and glad to have the oportunity to have met some of you guys and buy from you guys and get ideas from you guys. We certainly do not want to see this sit go bye-bye!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2