Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Florida meet!

Girls dig a rough ride :)
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I didn't get it tuned at all though... It was just a dyno day that I took my truck to get some numbers stock so I would know how much power is actually added when I start putting pulleys, intake, exhaust, etc. on the truck. There wasn't any tuning involved... I plan on getting a good tune done once I put the pulleys in for sure though.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I personally love 12:1 myself but what would I know about this tuning business anyways HA !

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    there ya go...from the man himself....i stand corrected.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No that would have only been a correction had you been wrong which you were not. Everyone tends to like one thing or another and as long as the request was reasonable I would set the car / truck up the way the customer wanted me to.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by tmcphail
    I personally love 12:1 myself but what would I know about this tuning business anyways HA !
    So Mr. Tuning Master, what would you recommend I do in a situation such as mine? With 12.5 a/f ratio stock... I mean is it okay to wait until I have a pulley system in before I get it tuned? Or should I get it fixed now... basically is it safe how it is for now, or is it a must to get fixed? Thanks.. oh and other sheets should be posted now.. hopefully.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Honestly 12.5:1 scares me. I would stay out of WOT until you can get someone to correct that. You didn't happen to get a log of timing VS RPM did you ?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Do you mean like on the dyno sheets? It tells what a/f I hit at what RPMs .. Im not sure if that's what you mean though. Would I need to buy a program to get it fixed. Any help is great thanks.. don't wanna blow up my baby!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was referencing the actual spark / timing output not Air / fuel on the dyno sheet. I didn't know if they datalogged any other aspects of the tune but it appears they didn't.

These guys can overly vouch for my knowledge base. I am stuck in front of the computer working all sunday night /; everyday as I always do so the easiest thing for you to do right now so I can get more information would be to email me torrie@fastpartsnetwork.com

Oh yeah plus I am sitting here tinkering with the calibration of a customer of mine with an 05 GT supercar.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5