Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006's Scheduling!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2006's Scheduling!

Our first 2006 Harley F-150 was scheduled last week (7/14) and has a build date of 8/29 so they are getting closer. Still no pricing on them yet. Also this unit is an AWD so apparently no hold on that option (I was worried that there would be).

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    please post up more info as you get it!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is the AWD full time all wheel drive or is it more like 4x4? Also I wonder if you can lower the AWD.

How much over invoice will you be selling if for?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    1. I'm not certain yet as we haven't recieved our source books yet, but I'm betting that it will be a Viscous coupling system like in the Mercury Mountaineer, thereby offering a variable Torq split.

2. Don't know on this. I don't see why it would be any different than a 4x4 (except transfer case), but no guarantees.

3. $500 over invoice.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Got the MSO (title) and the invoice today so it shouldn't be much longer before it arrives.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Heard anything 'bout the truck yet? Hope it arrives soon! Please keep us posted.

Aloha,
    Ka'auila

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just talked to the inventory manager at the Ford dealership I used to work at, and they just got their first 2006 HD F150 in 2 days ago. I may have to take a trip out there to take a look at it in person.

And an FYI.......He also said the decision for the revival of the SD Harley most likely was not lack of F150 HD interest, but rather a clamor over getting rid of the SD version. He has heard it will be available/released mid-year.
    HAD: 400 HP/476 ft. lbs.
    4# Lower, 2.9" Upper
    Apten Ported Blower, JLP CAI, L-Spec Bilsteins
    L&S Oil Separator, SCT Tune by MD Motorsports

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We just got the invoice for my truck, waiting for the truck to get from Dearborne to Seattle then boat her to Hawai'i. Everything takes a little longer to get here. But I'm excited. I emailed Roush to see if they will be having a lowering kit availabe for the truck, they got back to me and wanted me to ask a Ford dealer if they have ever done this before.....? This isn't just a ordenary 150, I heard the had to re-engeneer some things to make the 22's fit..? I'm not sure if the lower valance front end will pose any probs (scraping or anything when it's lowered). Guess I'll just havta wait to see what can be done when it finally arrives. Just wanted to order the lowering kit now.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Still not here, it shows produced on our status sheet, but hasn't shown up yet, probably touring the country on a rail car. I'll post as soon as it arrives.

As to the Super Duty, ours shows a production start date of 12/3 now so they should start showing about Christmas.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey gray wolf, ever got to look at that truck yet near you? I would love to get a picture of you or someone standing against the truck just to see how tall it really is. My friend went to the Northside Ford in San Antonio and just missed the truck being there. I just want to know how much it'll need dropping.

XCR440SP, just want to know where the truck's going to? Is this your truck or the dealers? Just would like to know, It'll give me some kind of time frame to when she'll get to me here.
    Thanks guys,
    Aloha,
    ka'auila

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We're in Union, Iowa so ususall shipping doesn't take this long, but it seems like when its something you're excited about they take for ever to get a rail car to get them here.

I work at the dealership and the truck is for stock, I'm not keeping it for myself, and it hasn't been pre-sold.

4X4 POWER-STROKEN
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    XCR440SP
    If your check the Ford Vehicle Locator, (0) F-150 Harley's show up in any Dealer's inventory. (I know they can be removed from our viewing, but most Dealers don't)
    'Quote'
    Searching dealers: ( 001 to 3785 )

No vehicles were found which matched your search criteria.

Randy 303 584-6623
    Ford Commercial/Fleet Truck Mngr.
    FORD Fleet/Comm Truck Mngr. 406 544-6891 St Louis, MO fordfun_mt@yahoo.com
    2008 Harley 105TH Anniv Softail Custom
    2006 Harley F-250 Black Long Box #01713 (03/07)
    winner of All Ford class LightningFest6 KC aug/08 -14.21
    (SOLD) 06 Harley F-350 Dk Tor Red Short box #00620 -14.82 2006 Lightning Fest KC---
    (SOLD) 05 Harley F-350 True Blue Short Box 6.0L #3134 -14.47 2005 Lightning Fest KC---
    (SOLD) 04 Harley F-250 W/6" Lift BLK/DSG #2980 -14.935 1/4 mile at Topeka 2004 Truckfest
    I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God, than in church thinking about my motorcycle. ~unknown~

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've noticed that, but according to OPC the truck is released and awaiting a rail car. They called the ramp, but haven't been called back yet (going on 48 hours).

I've noticed the locator doesn't have half of the 06 options listed on the F-150's yet either. I think all the set up for Family plan must have backed them up a ways.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by ka'auila
    [B]Hey gray wolf, ever got to look at that truck yet near you? I would love to get a picture of you or someone standing against the truck just to see how tall it really is. My friend went to the Northside Ford in San Antonio and just missed the truck being there. I just want to know how much it'll need dropping.

No, I haven't gone out there yet. It will probably be Friday evening or early Saturday if I get a chance. Sick kids and wife have prevented me from getting too far from the house the last couple of days. I will try to get a pic if I remember.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks so much for the info guys, I don't know where you'd find my trucks transfer invoice, I ordered her though a Fleet dealer in Seattle who deals alot with Hawai'i. He needs to get the truck then on the boat she goes, he said she's at the rail car station awaiting embarkment. If Iowa's waiting this long for the truck God only knows when I'll even get the OK that she's on the choo-choo. I wonder if Katrina/Ophelia has sumting to do with all this. I just wish these crazy storms would just go away. Our thoughts and prayers are with y'all on the east-coast.

I hope to get some pix's from you Grey Wolf, that would be great! I hope your wife and Kiddos feel better soon! I have 2 kiddos as well and I do know how it can be!!
    Thanks once again guys,
    Aloha,
    ka'auila

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast