Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mike's Harley Davidson in Del.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    hey everyone, just another little update. got a call from mikes this morning. they are printing us up coupons for in the store! so just incase its rainy weather, you wont go quite as broke with the coupons and if you've never been there before, definately expect to spend some money they got TONS of cool chit. i got my set of HDF-150 mats from there 3 years ago.

RAIN OR SHINE...see you guys sunday!!!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    just wanted to tell you guys thanks for cruising up today for the meet! hope you enjoyed the food and coupons for the store and all that. i'm sure andy will get tons of his pics up within the next few days. keep an eye on the J-HO forum for the updates.

i can see your guys faces though on the way home probably like "i'm never goin to another one of those crazy azz J-HO guys meets again!" lmao!

yes we have a bit of a habbit of causing some havoc at every meet

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I dont mind a little havoc but the aftermath is a biotch

For everybody who couldt go was well worth the trip we will have to go to the new location next year whan it is announced
    LMAO

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Josh-
    just wanted to tell you thanks for inviting us to the meet we had a great time. I am used to the crazy stuff. Al and all his lowrider buddies back in 1951 has I say used to do some crazy things that really can't be metioned on the site. I will leave it at that You wouldn't tell that by meeting him at all. LOL
    Anywas sorry about the truck as you may have read on the of thread. But if the you had fun then it was worth it and see you get to put the new motor and tranny in even better. Anywas you have to keep us posted with updates with getting it fixed.

Tricia

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    i'll definately keep you guys updated. it'll be all ready for its reveal in spring! until then i'm gonna keep most of the big details under wraps so its still a suprsie for most of the board

maybe if you guys have a early spring meet, we'll cruise down there....i'll be needing a nice long highway trip to put some easy goin miles on the new parts, just as long as there is no taunting this time to get me to do stupid stuff!

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    There is always going to be taunting.

If you come down you can maybe hang out for the weekend, when you come down you can use the lift in the shop for the stealth project.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2