Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vendor Support

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Vendor Support

This site has really taken a beating in the last 6 months or so. We have Harley D busting balls and the vendor support is absolutely gone! I respect the LFP and a few of the other vendors but its getting to a point here where its difficult to want to support a site that has no vendors and is not seeing any participation from any of them either. We really need to pump some life back into it this or we will continue to see our numbers dwindle. I love the site but it really is seeing a huge decrease in usage as well. i mean no ill will, I am only pointing out the obvious

The Man
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well said.

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Good news check out new thread

jpanchalk
    Name:

You're absolutely right Bruce.

I've been making an effort to give LFP as much business as I can, because they are the only vendor who post specials for us every month. Even when it's not on sale they usually match other prices. Also, I have NEVER had the problems that a couple other board members say they have had.

Not that they don't have legitimate beef, and I definitly want to know when someone's having problems.

Next to them is JLP. I may be a little partial to them because they are somewhat close to where I live.

With one hand washing the other (vendors post up, and advertise club sales to loyal customers/customers buy from vendors who post and give them better prices) both sides need to do their part. Also imprtant to realize is that some vendors don't want to pay to advertise on both NLOC and NHTOC. I've found that the NLOC vendors will still play nice with us HD guys.

I only had a problem with one vendor in the past, but since they've pulled out, and time has gone by, I'm considering giving them a second chance.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We have seen finer days,,,,,

Supporting Vendor
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll play. What would you like to see? Check out our section on this board for our line sheet with links.
    If it's not BLOWN it must suck.

Riverside Parts Distribution Center
    Complete O.E.M. Ford Parts Source and distributer of many aftermarket accessories. See our SV section for our line sheet or call toll free (877) 839-5902
    Riverside Parts Distribution Center website Or e-mail me direct at mnobles@gmail.com

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mike, You are one of the few good vendors left. I appreciate your being here and I steer people towards you all the time. I'm really just pointing out the overall obvious things I see. I think we should all support the vendors who frequent and support the boards. RPM Outlet is a whore that some people go to and get ripped off. They do not support the site and then people want help from the vendors and us when they save a $$ and get no service. I have purchased most every item from Mike, LFP and Chickenears. The others have seen a bit from JDM and LFP but none of them really show up here. I have not seen them in years.

Down Under
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Maybe as the new 06 range of trucks come out & owners want to mod them starting with a clean canvas the vendors will pay more attention to us Harley dudes. There are a lot of Harley owners here that are all modded out & not needing much vendor support anymore. The new range may bring the old supply & demand thing around again.

2003 F150 Harley Davidson #4520 (Black) Born 11th Feb 2003
    2004 F250 7.3L TD Australian Delivered (Black)
    2008 FXDF Fat Bob
    2008 Ducati Hypermotard (S) (Black)
    2008 Hayabusa (Black)
    2007 Hayabusa (Custom 10" over & 330 Rear End)
    2005 HD Ultra Classic (Black)
    2003 DRZ440 Motarded
    My Main Gallery
    My Other Rides

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am always looking for something....The Mod bug never dies....

new blood joins everyday....mod bug anew, never ending process....

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    New blood right here. Kinda upsets me to see all this drama going on when a bunch of guys just want to have a little fun with there vehicles. I don't know if there is any inside mishaps with some vendors but I can say that I recently purchased an oil sep from Vince at L&S and he was extremely helpful. Will definitly be hitting him up for some custom tuning when I need it later on in the mod bug phases. I will also like to add that the vendors on this site are the first places I go to when looking for anything to add to my truck. I really hope to see this site keep going. I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO, lol. Hope everything works itself out. Later guys.
    03 HD F-150 (Black)
    #2094 NHTOC#384
    Current Mods: FTVB, JLP Forced Air Induction, C&L Inlet Pipe, Bilstein Shocks, Lakewood Traction Bars, L&S Oil Seperator, LFP 6lb interchangable lower, NGK TR6 plugs, Accel Coil Packs, XCAL2 Tuned by Rick@ATS, Dual Flowmasters w/ Magnaflow SS tips, Stewart Warner Boost and A/F gauge, dual pillar, Venom $10 lower grill mod, still many many more to come.
    Audio: 1-12"Kicker Solo Baric L7(this thing pounds), HD4mula box, Kicker KX600.1, 4-Infinity 682.7, Kicker KX350.4

Supporting Vendor
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

November Special from Rotorpros

Hello everyone. Thanks to all who have purchased from us in the past. We are going to offer a deal for NHTOC members for the month of November only. All four cross drilled and slotted, dimpled and slotted, drilled only, slotted only rotors for $240 shipped anywhere in the continental USA. Add $30 for custom colors. If you are interested please pay as follows: Send us a www.paypal.com payment to sales@rotorpros.com Please do not purchase from our online auctions. This deal is striclty for direct purchase only. It also extends to the Lightning guys so if you know anyone with one let them know.

$240 you will get all four Harley Davidson Rotors shipped to your doorstep. Again add $30 for custom colors. Please also let us know if you have any other vehicles. We can supply you with quality rotors for pretty much any vehicle out there. Thanks again

Richard www.ROTORPROS.com (714)309-3620

Please call for money order purchases.
    Credit Cards accepted through Paypal only.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg a.jpg (23.4 KB, 349 views)
    www.ROTORPROS.net

Fast with Class
    Name: Tony

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

what great guys!!

This site is always been good to me. From the members to the vendors!!

I will keep paying my annual dues because I believe it's well worth the money.

Tony

Once again to ALL those who help me through the loss of my best friend in Aug 05,

THANK YOU and God Bless you and your families.
    DSG #50, Steig Stage V+-ported intake & plenum-TB 1650 cfm-Perf intercooler-SCT 2600 MAF-Cone filter-TCP dual e-fan-Kooks headers-JDM cat back-Hi flow cats-MP braclet-Billet 90 mm pulleys-2.93upper-6 lb lower-Grounding 0 ga wire kit-0 pos wire kit-AFCO dual fan heat exchanger-DM* oil catch can-J&S vampire anti knock-Chiller killer-3row rad-3 micron reusable SS oil filter-mag fine filter-FS2500 oil filter kit-Breed vlv covers-Trans vlv body mod-Mag Hytec trans&diff covers-pan hard bar-Rear sway bar-Bilstein ft shocks-QA-1 rr shocks-Police laser jammer-Cabin air filter mod-Fuctional Shaker Ram air hood-Sound deadening in cab-Innovation west SS rad cover-Laser jammer

RIP Blake
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Keep your heads up fellas. If the vendors don't want to bring their business here then to he** with them. I have seen most HD owners jump all over truck parts and even setup several GB's......these guys must be bad business owners if they don't see the potential ($$$) in this club. All we want are a few good deals here and there in exchange......am I right?

This club is an elite group of truck owners and not many people can afford these trucks, so yeah the member numbers will be small.......thats okay with me though.

Happy Holidays fellas!!!!

2000 Ford Lightning -- Silver
    2002 Ford Harley Davidson -- DSG
    1993 Ford Lightning -- Red

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They have good support on the Lightning site.

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    Originally posted by NDEBT
    I'll play. What would you like to see? Check out our section on this board for our line sheet with links.
    blackwood trim mod! blackwood trim mod!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast