Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vendor Support

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well... I'm one of the original squeaky wheels on this topic...

I support Ndebt, LFP (X 100,000), Rotorpro's, I am about to send Mad some $$ this week, & if/when I pull the blower, Vince will get my $$ too... the only vendor who left that still gets some $$ from me is Tim @ Chickenears & that's becuase he still warmly welcomes your phone call.

Even when some of the "big dogs" were dabbling (& that's all they ever did) over here, it was a joke.

We have some very serious mod-a-holics here. All looking for a place to spend their hard earned mod-dollars.

funny example: in the realm of the 5.4 DOHC conversion in the L/HD's, over 1/3 of the people who expressed an early interest in a roots type lower intake/Intercooler combo, were HD owners. most were mustang owners. interesting... We do spend money.

I like the way we are as far as the club/group goes. I have given up on the SV thing.. its just isn't going to happen...

I will close with this, I think we as an owner's group research a little more. Are more likely to weed through the snake-oil, & buy a little more informed. We are a little older overall compared to our L bretheren, & therefore tend to shop smarter... just my .02

Rob w

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    speak for yourself!! lol j/k yeah i have spent alot with mad and lfp in the last month! and next on my list is chicken ears

Name: Sean

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Since I've been a member I've supported LFP, Rotorpros and Riverside. I think Mike at Riverside is a class act. He has answered my questions and has gone out of his way to help me with stupid projects I've come up in my head. (Rear fog light mod comes to mind) For OEM stuff I'd rather go through Mike then go through my buddy who gets ford discounts from a local dealer. That's the way I am I try to keep the money in the family. I did however buy the FTVB, pan & Filter from Chickenears just before In saw MAD post his special up. And I also bought a phenolic spacer from Ruslow because he was running a special on the L site.
    Sean E.
    '02 DSG HD ( Gone but will always have a special place in my heart...)

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    damn you took the avitar i wanted!!

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cant say enough about the SVs here, I have purchased something from everyone of them and without incident....all with superfast shipping, excellent quality and no issues with the products.

Consistent monthly specials would be great....

Gents one thing to remember is if you want something you have to hit them up....

Two push for a GB...it never hurts to ask

Three if you have doen your research then ask/check for price matching, if they want to keep your business they will do what they can to do it. THey may not be able to beat competitors prcing but if they can get close enough then that is good enough for me to keep it within the family.

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts

Thumbs up

I think the SV's here are great. Looking at my sig (which I use my sig to keep track of what all I've done to my truck) I've used quite a few of them. I've even started to mod the previous mods!

I find that buying from our SV's takes a lot of the research out of it. They've normally already dealt with the issue and know exactly what you need to do without having to explain to someone else that this is not a regular F150 that you're trying to bolt some aftermarket part on. Our HD's have a lot of difference over a regular F150 and I find it nice to talk to someone with experience and who knows those differences and offer advice on what to do since they have the advantage of selling to a lot of different HD owners on here. Dang...we are a pretty picky bunch huh! LOL

PS...Heck, I even buy parts from the SV's here for my other vehicles in the fleet too. They usually give you better prices and shipping cause they've dealt with you before.
    Last edited by cayman150; 01-05-2006 at 08:53 PM.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2