Thread: Its the law...

Always working
    Name: Big John

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Its the law...

in Spain

....always try to happy with what you have...

Coolest Member of NHTOC
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thats a good one!!!!!!
    '03 Two-Tone #00664
    Born on 11/25/2002
    395 RWHP 493 RWTQ

Just my Pickup & my Dog
    Name: Chris

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Always that flip side.

I'm broke
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I read the title of the vid and closed it real quick. How about NWS in the title...

Always working
    Name: Big John

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    its a Bud commercial, no nudity ...Id never post that on here.

I'm broke
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah, that's pretty funny. I did a short stint in France and I went to the beach one sunny day. Topless is the standard...some were nice, most were not....

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WHAT CHILDREN KNOW ABOUT THE SEA
    This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles (Kelly age 6)

Oysters’ balls are called pearls. (James age 6)

If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island. If you don’t have sea all round you, you are incontinent. (Wayne age 7)

I think sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson. She’s not my friend no more. (Kylie age 6)

A dolphin breathes through an ******* on the top of its head. (Billy age 8)

My uncle goes out in his boat with pots, and comes back with crabs. (Millie age 6)

When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross the ocean.Sometimes, when the wind didn’t blow, the sailors would whistle to
    make the wind come. My brother said they would be better off eating beans. (William age 7)

I like mermaids. They are beautiful and I like their shiny tails. How domermaids get pregnant? (Helen age 6)

I’m not going to write about the sea. My baby brother is always screaming and being sick, my Dad keeps shouting at my Mom, and my big sister has just got pregnant, so I can’t think what to say. (Amy age 6)

Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels can give you ashock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have to
    plug themselves into chargers. (Christopher age 7)

My Mom has fishnets, but doesn’t catch any fish (Laura age 5)

When you go swimming in the sea, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small. (Kevin age 6)

When me and Sarah went to the sea side in the summer holidays, we hid in the sand dunes and watched my big sister doing it with her boy friend. It was
    fun. (Lauren age 7)

A submarine goes under the water like a fish, but it has lots of seameninside. (Emma age 5)

When I grow up, I want to be captain of a big ship, and have lots of sailors. (Valerie age 6)

Divers have to be safe when they go under the water. Two divers can’t go down alone, so they have to go down on each other.(Becky age 8)

On holiday my Mom went water skiing. She fell off when she was going very fast. She says she won’t do it again because water shot up her fanny.
    (Julie age 7)

If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island. If you don’t have sea all round you, you are incontinent. (Wayne age 7)

I think sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson. She’s not my friend no more. (Kylie age 6)

My uncle goes out in his boat with pots, and comes back with crabs. (Millie age 6)

When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross the ocean.Sometimes, when the wind didn’t blow, the sailors would whistle to
    make the wind come. My brother said they would be better off eating beans. (William age 7)

I like mermaids. They are beautiful and I like their shiny tails. How domermaids get pregnant? (Helen age 6)

I’m not going to write about the sea. My baby brother is always screaming and being sick, my Dad keeps shouting at my Mom, and my big sister has just got pregnant, so I can’t think what to say. (Amy age 6)

Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels can give you ashock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have to

When you go swimming in the sea, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small. (Kevin age 6)

When me and Sarah went to the sea side in the summer holidays, we hid in the sand dunes and watched my big sister doing it with her boy friend. It was
    fun. (Lauren age 7)

A submarine goes under the water like a fish, but it has lots of seameninside. (Emma age 5)

When I grow up, I want to be captain of a big ship, and have lots of sailors. (Valerie age 6)

Divers have to be safe when they go under the water. Two divers can’t go down alone, so they have to go down on each other.(Becky age 8)

On holiday my Mom went water skiing. She fell off when she was going very fast. She says she won’t do it again because water shot up her fanny.
    (Julie age 7)

fun. (Lauren age 7)

(Julie age 7)