Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Grill Warping

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    they told me that they would'nt replace mine a second time.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My Grill is holding up. The bumper cover as mentioned, did not. However, I did the home remedy I posted earlier and that is holding up.

While off topic, I will mention the new turbo is much better too.
    2006 Harley Davidson Ford F150 - SOLD
    McGaughy's 2/5 Lowering Kit, Air Lift Slam Air Assist (Rear), Roll Pan, 4.10:1 Gears, Truxedo LoPro Tonneau Cover, Carbon Window Tint, Roll Pan w/Hitch
    STS Remote Turbo System, Dirty Dog 11" Converter, FTVB Calibration Kit, Deep Aluminum Pan, Auto Meter Gauges, SCT XCAL2 Custom Tune, 434HP 511TQ

2007 FXSTB Night Train
    Denim Blue, PCB Black Inverted Front End, V&H Big Radius, SERT, SE Air Cleaner Kit, HTCC 10.5:1s, HTCC CNC Ported Heads, 103" Cylinders, 251 Cams, 97HP 104TQ

2008 Cargo South 7x16 V-Nose Enclosed Trailer
    Black w/Diamond Plate Stone Guards, Aluminum Mag Wheels, White Interior Walls, Black & White Vinyl Floor (In Process), E-Track in Floor (In Process)

2007 Shelby Mustang GT #4453
    No Modifications - Yet!!!

2007 VW GTI 2.0FSI (Wifey's Toy)
    Revo Stage I, Progressive Tint, Forge Motorsports Billet Diverter Valve

Ford Taurus (Winter Driver)

Good on gas,Hell on dzl
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My grille is starting to warp too. Trucks only a year and 2 months old with only 6700 miles. I noticed it Sunday after a show. Its really only noticeable when the hoods closed, and I keep it open during the show.
    Mines warped on the passenger side, is that the side that most are warping on??
    When I was polishing my hubcaps, the cloth hung something. When I looked closer I see a deep scratch in the hubcap and the chrome peeling away. Dont know what happend there?
    I guess Ill have to take mine in sometime or another.

Matt
    2006 F250 Harley, Black with blue Flames. Longbed. MBRP Cool Duals added 08/20/06
    PaceEdwards Bedlocker added 10/15/06
    BedRug added 1/14/07
    AEM polished intake added 1/20/07
    Accufab polished Power Elbow added 1/27/2007
    SCTLivewire-DJ Performance added 5/5/2007
    DJs Fuel+Intensifier added 6/23/2008

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Had my grill replaced once....

and took it off and installed the new one. It's obvious that the warpingg part needs a few more retaining screws but the service advisor said not to because it is warranteed for another year so they should replace it twice. When I moved my bumper out to accomidate my new wheels ,I noticed that the top bumper cover is warping as well. I also have peeling chrome on my old wheels and am waiting on word for warrentee replacement. Will let you know what comes of it. Jonny

JAKD 07 Harley
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by veronese1
    My Grill is holding up. The bumper cover as mentioned, did not. However, I did the home remedy I posted earlier and that is holding up.

While off topic, I will mention the new turbo is much better too.
    I was going to say that you would probably do a better job than Ford on the TSB for the bumper cover. Did you happen to get any pics?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6