Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Times- The List

Name:

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414253404.429045.jpg

Last nights second pass , first full one , first pass i spun and got out of it , then let out too soon , 15* and no tune adjustments

Built motor and trans , kb2.6 on DRs
    JLP COMP-R, LFPVB, 6# Lower 2.93 Upper
    Hotchkis TVS, Polished C&L plenum & elbow, SBTB, JLP intake

Stock Block Beast 11.322
    Name:

Liked 22 Times in 12 Posts
    [QUOTE=spy98der1;608621
    Last nights second pass , first full one , first pass i spun and got out of it , then let out too soon , 15* and no tune adjustments

Built motor and trans , kb2.6 on DRs[/QUOTE]

Like I said on the FB site, it's great to see an HD get into the 10s. I didn't know you were on drag radials, get that 60' dialed in. Mid 10s for sure. How bout sharing some info for another HD/2.6 bro? Boost and weight? Maybe it will encourage me to try and put my stock block into the 10s, I'm so close.
    Kenne Bell 2.6 - JLP Forced Air Induction - MAFia - JLP Thunder Tube - 60 lb Injectors - Kenne Bell Boost A Pump - Afco Heat Exchanger - Walbro 255 Fuel Pumps - Accufab SBTB - Denso Plugs - JLP IC Reservoir - PI Stall Converter - Weapon X cops - Factory Tech Valve Body - JLP Comp R Exhaust - QA1 Shocks - Beltech Drop Springs - PST CF Driveshaft - Flex Form Fiberglass Leafs - JLP Shackles - Hotchkis Sway Bars - JLP Traction Bars - RotorPro Brakes - Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges - DiabloSport Predator - JLP Dyno Tune - Detroit Truetrac - Forte and Grabbers - Bogarts and Hoosiers

Name:

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady Al View Post
    Like I said on the FB site, it's great to see an HD get into the 10s. I didn't know you were on drag radials, get that 60' dialed in. Mid 10s for sure. How bout sharing some info for another HD/2.6 bro? Boost and weight? Maybe it will encourage me to try and put my stock block into the 10s, I'm so close.
    I didn't know you responded lol

Yeah built motor by Chris at a1 and I , worked over PI heads , 2.6 KB etc , weight was 4950 with me in it , still still need some seat time to get used to the new set up , but yeah should be mid 10s as is

Stock Block Beast 11.322
    Name:

Quote Originally Posted by spy98der1 View Post
    I didn't know you responded lol

Yeah built motor by Chris at a1 and I , worked over PI heads , 2.6 KB etc , weight was 4950 with me in it , still still need some seat time to get used to the new set up , but yeah should be mid 10s as is
    Damn, a heavy weight. With weight reduction, who knows, a 9 second contender.

Name:

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
    Damn, a heavy weight. With weight reduction, who knows, a 9 second contender.
    That would be awesome lol but doubtful , I need to figure out what all I can lose from this limo , but yeah 15* and my second pass lol

Stock Block Beast 11.322
    Name:

Quote Originally Posted by spy98der1 View Post
    That would be awesome lol but doubtful , I need to figure out what all I can lose from this limo , but yeah 15* and my second pass lol
    15* here also on 116. But I cut 1.59 short times and weigh 400+ lbs less. Take your time with it and enjoy.

Name:

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
    15* here also on 116. But I cut 1.59 short times and weigh 400+ lbs less. Take your time with it and enjoy.
    Damn , 400 , we need to talk lol

Name: Robert

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Doesn't look like this is being updated any longer here are my latest numbers anyway.
    03HD#78--------------- 1.9943, 13.3980 @ 103.45 (03,Black) FL6YJKHZ

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4