Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: 40' x 30' shop in progress

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    P.S. if'n U guy's ever need questions answered in regards to most anything in residential construction ask.
    If I can be of assistance I will.
    28 years in the industry and all facet's there of. GG
    IN MEMORY OF
    Blake (Fuzion) Finnel 12-3-1986 - 08-11-2007
    NHTOC #120

01 HD #5088
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by 2002GreyHD150
    Krix... what are the overall dimensions??? that's a 16' & 10' door right? so guessing... 40' X 30'??

I went across the street from our subdivision today into a huge church parking lot with 10 milk-crates, a box of kids play-chalk. WHile my 2.5 yo was napping in the Mountaineer... I layed out various (30'x 50' 40' x 60' 40' x 40 etc) to see how they stacked out... A standard parking space at the mall is 9' x 20' so it was a nice visual to see what I was dealing with... we are having a heck of a time finding a house that has the right lot lay out to accomodate the 40' x 60' I really want.... i've already got 5 vehicles to store in it... plaus needing space to work & at least 1 lift... so im kinda wading through the details now... looks like Morton Buildings is going to be doning mine, no matter what size...

Rob W
    No I believe he said it was a 18' and a 9' door. My building will have a 18' and a 10'. 40 x 30' building.
    2001 F150 Harley Davidson

FEATURED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Etch
    No I believe he said it was a 18' and a 9' door. My building will have a 18' and a 10'. 40 x 30' building.
    Correct sir.

BTW RobW, still nothing in my mailbox. PM me when u get time, so i know how you shipped.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Krix330cic(NJ)
    Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me.
    Didn't mean to ruffle your tail feathers Krix. It's a damn nice shop you've had built and I wish I had that much room. It's just that I'd love to have a lift. After a tough 53 years the hardest part of working on the Cobra and the HD is getting up and down on the floor.

01 HD #5088
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by PgreenSVT
    Didn't mean to ruffle your tail feathers Krix. It's a damn nice shop you've had built and I wish I had that much room. It's just that I'd love to have a lift. After a tough 53 years the hardest part of working on the Cobra and the HD is getting up and down on the floor.
    AMEN!! with bad knees and a bad back I can't stand working on the vehicles anymore. That's why my shop has an open A-frame with 12' walls and a 15' peak. A lift is definitely on the menu.

FEATURED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by PgreenSVT
    Nah, i was just messin'!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Krix... looking into it with the "secretary"... LOL

Rob W

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8