Thread: High School Reunion

BLOWN 01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

High School Reunion

4 High School friends meet at their High School Reuion. The fourth highschool dude goes to bathroom and the others start to talk about their sons...

Highschool Dude 1: You know my son? I'm so proud of him 'cause he was so successful. He became so rich that he gave one of his best friends a 2-million dollar Mansion for free!

Highschool Dude 2: Really? My son's made me proud to. He's became so rich from acting and gave his closest friend 2 free Hummer H2's.

Highschool Dude 3: Even my son got rich to. He won the 8 million-dollar Lotto and he bought his friend a private yatch and plane.

>>The fourth Highschool Dude comes back from the bathroom and overhears them talking about their sons. So he began to tell them about his son.

Highschool Dude 4: Yeah, well, my son hasn't been as successful like your sons have. He's gay and works at a gay stripping joint for a living.

Highschool Dude 1: What a shame.

Highschool Dude 4: No, not really. He lives in a 2-million dollar mansion, owns his own jet and yatch, and owns 2 Hummer H2's which were all given to him by 3 of his Ex-boyfriends
    Engine = eaton supercharger,lightning upper, 4 pound lower, E-Fan, Cobra water pump, single blade throttle body, JLP ram air kit, EM grounding kit, JLP thunder tube, FTVB, and some underhood BLINGAGE!!!

Exterior = 22inch harley reps, crossed and dimpled rotors, Abm one piece headlights, Lightning tails, venom grill, smoothed and painted cowl, painted calipers, 2/4 belltech drop, speedstur lid, and shaved smoothed and painted tailgate. for now more to come...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    lol thas hilarous

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ronflmao!!!!!!!!!

The Man
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    quite funny.