Thread: lots of '97-04 heritage F150 parts

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

lots of '97-04 heritage F150 parts

All will work on 97-04 heritage F150 fleetsides unless otherwise noted. IF you have any questions or whatever contact me. Everything is OBO.

Both air bags, non deployed. Black. $250 each or $450 for both. (over $500 each at dealer)

Clockspring (for trucks w/ cruise) $30

Air bag deactivation switch $30

Shaved front fenders (Emblems and antenna, very good body work): $300 for pair.

grille shell lightning grille (painted) w/ emblem: $100

2 hoods
    1 thats perfect and white: $70
    1 has small dent and would need to be painted to match your truck: $30

pass door (shaved): $100

header panel (headlights, etc mount to this): $75

pair of headlights: $30

2 pairs of corner lights: $10

Grille shell (black) w/ black stull billet grille: $100

both seat belt pretensioners for reg cab: $100 for both (new over $135 each)

limo tinted back glass NONSLIDER $75

Metal Roll pan w/ flip down for hidden hitch NEW (fleetside): $130

Fiberglass roll pan w/ flip down for hidden hitch needs some work (Fleetside): $30

Drivers bed side (fleetside) $100

Expedition PCM $20

brand new black honey comb grille for 99-04 heritage comes w/ emblem. $25

2 black plastic honey comb grilles for 04 up F150 w/ emblem $25

Black smooth plastic honey comb for newer escapes. $25

Tow hooks for 97-04 heritage $10

NEW Tail light guards (black) for 97-04 heritage F150 and all 99 and up super duty: $25

NEW White tail light guards for excursion $20. Both are new and name brand.

Painting, any color you want, also available for alittle extra. If you buy it Ill install it for free (if you're local and that sorta thing), that alone is a good deal on the labor.
    Would be great to do a conversion on a '97-98 truck or if your truck has been wrecked (all you'd need is a '99 up bumper and brackets, I have a top pad and lower valance that Ill give you if you buy any front end stuff.)

Still have a set of American Racing 20s forsale, for F150s, $600. GTIIs w/ 3K miles for $300

Blasically we have alot of stuff we need to move. Would like to sell within Texas. We will be going to the San Anontio area in mid-late january so we can possibly work out delivery, anywhere in texas or close is probably doable.
    Make us a reasonable offer and its yours we're willing to deal/trade. If you need anything painted or installed that is not a problem either we can work that out. Basically if you want anything just contact me and Ill work with you I need to move this stuff ASAP, if you buy multiple things I would def make you a package deal.

contact me (940) 368 2818 or ls6stude@pwhome.com

Everything needs to go we'll work with you to get a deal for both of us.

Nick Tosie
    Flatout Automotive
    (940) 368 2818
    Argyle Texas
    ASE and Ford Cert.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    you wouldnt happen to have a stock set of taillights would you? my buddy smashed his up on his 00 superduty, and i'm pretty sure the superduty and f150 use the same tails.

and wow 75 bucks for rear solid glass? damn i wish i wasnt broke! really want to swap my slider out for a solid!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I do have a set of tail lights that would work but they're smoked, ie lightly painted black. Dunno if that would matter to him or not.

Nick