Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Panhard Bar New

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts

Thumbs up Good mod!

Adam,
    Great mod...which type are you getting to work with your TVS and L type exhaust?

Originally posted by cfradam
    G, paypal sent

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    O.K. Guy's and Gal's. When ordering these this is what needs to happen.

In the same E-mail I need this info.

1. Model (HD or L) and Year

2. Suspension Modifications and current drop and future anticipated drop.

3. Exhaust location or exhaust location when you plan on installing.

4. Your Board Name and Real Name and full shipping address.

5. This all needs to go in one E-Mail to dmracing@bellsouth.net

Thanks Garrett
    Last edited by Dbl G; 01-04-2006 at 08:42 AM.
    IN MEMORY OF
    Blake (Fuzion) Finnel 12-3-1986 - 08-11-2007
    NHTOC #120

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re: Good mod!

Originally posted by cayman150
    Adam,
    Great mod...which type are you getting to work with your TVS and L type exhaust?
    L type

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I broke a dozen eggs today guy's. I went and upped the quality of the bolt's several notches.
    I also took some C.A.D. renderings to a local shop does Waterjet cutting. The bolts are no increase and I am hoping that the Waterjet cutting won't be either, I figure the time saved may just wash the cost out of pocket.
    It will surely get these bad boy's in your hands quicker.

It all equates to a more consistent product, if we do not apply what we learn, we wont grow. Knowledge as a tool,,,use it.

Oh yeah, I would like to add Syscokid to the list of buyers. He is coming over from B,ham this weekend and we are slapping it in,,,,

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well folk's I am glad to say I just added Corey (CSR) to the list we will be installing his this weekend too..

Corey,,,Thanks. Chris, looks like you get to help me with yours and Corey's. Again Guy's thank you so much for your trust and support. Garrett

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Guy's , after much thought last night and this morning and looking at my work load (real work) I am just going to be waiting to get these set up with the C.N.C. Waterjet.
    It is killing me time wise.
    The machining process is very time consuming. So in about a week I should have some ready, so hold your breath....

Navy Chief, Navy Pride
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Installed mine today!!!!! Good quality parts, barckets are very HEAVY DUTY. Break this stuff and I want to hear the story.

Install was very strait forward. Pay attention to the instructions (Well I had G............. Up in the air if I would prefer just paper instructions instead.) LOL
    Just remember when all is done, make sure panhard overall length/adjustment is set on level ground and at vehicle ride heigth.

Still early on overall performance gains. (Haven't really pushed it to the limit) Early impressions have been quite positive (On and Off ramp stuff primarily). Used to set-up for the corner expecting the rear to give (wash out). Noticably tighter.

Waiting to see what happens under cornering on a "less than smooth surface" for final analysis.

Overall GREAT mod, won't appreciate it AS much until front and rear sway bars and shocks are added or upgraded. (Just my opinion)

HANDS ON VENDOR! Dbl G is committed to making a great product. Recommend highly!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Panhard bonanza
    Well a day of installing toy's is over and another about to begin. We installed a Cold Air tube and Accufab S/B throttle body on CSR's Harley yesterday and did some interior paint work on Syscokid's Harley.

Today we are installing the Panhard bars on Sysco's and the Hopping Badgers truck, plus a Hothckiss front sway. We are really starting to muster up some great GTG's. CSR (Corey) has turned out to be a great addition to the family.

Straight up guy with good mechanical and fabrication skills........ Next I start getting patterns back from the CNC Waterjet guy's on the Panhards and some other goodies in the works......GG
    Last edited by Dbl G; 01-09-2006 at 06:13 PM.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Adam, I sent you a E-Mail.

Guy's when installing these (I installed three this weekend) if you are using the stock axle snub you will have to cut down the bolt a 1/4" because it will hit the lower front spacer, this will be corrected in the new version. Please read the below info...

When you go to install your bar I have come up with a change. Normally I would say to run the nuts to the inside of the frame, however we just installed three of these bad boy's this weekend and one of the guys had a stock suspension and we had to use the bottom hole on the bracket and low and behold the bolts ran thru and were in the way and we had to flip them around so the threads were facing out towards the tire. I also had to cut a 1/4" off of the stock frame snub threads because it hit the spacer. This front lower spacer may be left out if in the way, make sure the top ones are in and snug however. Make sure not to tighten the jam nuts on the bar until you adjust the bar fully on level ground. We lowered the truck down leaving the spare loose and put the jack under the trailer hitch assembly and jack up some until one could twist the gold bar then slowly little by little let it down adjusting it as you go. You should be able to twist the bar by hand a little both ways if it is correct once fully lower off of the jack. Once this is accomplished you may tighten the jam nuts. Garrett

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What a long weekend, Stew I need some Salsa.......

JUST FOR SoFlaHarley
    Name: Adam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    here is the pic of the box G.
    Attached Images Attached Images

JUST FOR SoFlaHarley
    Name: Adam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Has anyone else received there's in this condition??? I had to pick up this one back from Fed-X and re-box it because it was damaged prior to them actually shipping it. Then with a new box it shows up like this..They lost Jacks, but it looks like it got delivered today. Dammit pay good $ and insure the shipment and look at this crap....

Adam, What was in the box??
    Last edited by Dbl G; 01-12-2006 at 06:59 PM.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well here is a update on the contents, it was all there thank god...Now to deal with Fed-X....

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I should have a ETA on the new pattern today, I hope (fingers crossed) I will let you guy's know something later today.....
    Rob said I should be receiving a Diff. cover this week also to add to the excitement........

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast