Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CLOC invites you!!!!

Vader
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Ronnie
    I rarely post over here, but you are right on this board G. I PMed a couple of people and told them to leave it over there. Black03HD--It is not causing trouble. You just don't know what has been going on. There are two sides to every coin! Well, see you guys there.

G- Are you going to bring a couple of your cool aid products?
    My fellow HD brothers, I hope that I have gained the respect and trust of this community through not only my words, but more so by my actions. In that regard, I feel that I have to post this.

That's exactly right; there are two sides to every story, and the fact is that there are many very satisfied HD owners on this site that have done business with Dynamic Autoworks, and our trucks are much faster and much more fun as a result. At the very least, we understand our trucks a lot better, and for that I have to give Dave some credit.

On this site, we take care of those that take care of us. Dave has never given me a reason to lose that respect. Sure, things happen sometimes with any shop that leave you scratching your head, but I haven't rubbed a bald spot on mine as a result of any of my dealings with him.

If you have had a bad experience with someone, and through personal communication you are unable to work it out, post it and move on. But show some maturity and don't try and make it a witch hunt. I'm sure our moderators won't stand for it.

These meets are beginning to have the potential for being absolutely non productive, as you can very well see with Dan's and Garrett's comments. It will begin to to get very difficult to enjoy the comrodary of the group while a select few choose to try and ridicule the integrity of the person that performs most if not all of the work on our trucks. Let's not let it get to that point. Enjoy each other's company, drink some beers, eat some wings, and veiw some Hooters. The same as it has always been.

SOLD

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Ronnie
    I rarely post over here, but you are right on this board G. I PMed a couple of people and told them to leave it over there. Black03HD--It is not causing trouble. You just don't know what has been going on. There are two sides to every coin! Well, see you guys there.

G- Are you going to bring a couple of your cool aid products?
    We will see, I hope things get worked out . We should just meet at a Hooters and after that if some want to Dyno or Race Go-Carts or what have you so be it.... I myself am and would be coming to visit Friends. You, Ron, Bry, Brad, Ben,,,,,,
    IN MEMORY OF
    Blake (Fuzion) Finnel 12-3-1986 - 08-11-2007
    NHTOC #120

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    And If I do come I will bring a couple Panhards and A few CoolFlows

T888 Recall
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think I missed something in this thread... Oh well, since I can't tell, I guess it's was no biggy..

I think I'm off that weekend so I may be able to hook up with you fellas. It's the wife's birthday that weekend so my availability depends on how much I piss her off before saturday hits..

-Del

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ronnie the drama needs to be kept at NLOC, it shouldn't even had been said.

Vader
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Now that my point has been made, I can focus on the meet.

Dave at Dynamic has offered his shop for a dyno session if there is enough interest. More than likely, most of us know our numbers, but it would be a good opportunity if you would like to get a new SCT chip, or have one adjusted. Dan--his tuner, is the one that programmed Wildhog's truck, which ran 12.1 on street tires. Dan is just not some guy that decided to get in to tuning; bought the software, and started burning chips. Yes he had to start somewhere, but he has attended SCT sponsored training, and has turned out some really impressive dyno numbers. As a matter of fact, Dave had a new Ford GT at his shop last night for a baseline run. As you know, these cars are rated at 550hp at the motor. The car laid down 525rwhp in stock form. Then Dan did some tuning, with ONLY a new tune (no pulley, exhaust, air filter--nothing) it made 592rwhp. Talk about potential. Dave is going to try and arrange for the car to be at the dyno session.
    Anyway, as I said, if you are interested in getting a tune, or simply want to know what your making after the meet at Hooters, let me know.

Ron

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Dbl G
    Ronnie the drama needs to be kept at NLOC, it shouldn't even had been said.
    G, sent you a PM.
    Ronnie
    '03 Lightning 10.50 @ 128.50
    Truck built & tuned by AVT Performance(843-365-6918). Whipple Powered, Racetested Nitrous, BTS Tranny, & Detroit Truetrac

Kenne Bell Powered
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Funny how i'm blocked from posting over at NLOC.net , all i did was say we shouldn't bash people and they block me from posting.
    489 rwhp / 596 tq SAE Corrected
    14' degrees of timing
    15lbs of boost

Kenne Bell, JLP sheet metal intake, 5lb lower, 3.0 upper, metco belt tench, C&L intake pipe, jlp ram air, Flouidine Heat Exchanger, SCT Eliminator Switch Chip, SCT 2400 maf meter, Custom Dyno tune, Bassani L spec exhoust, maggy high flow cats, BTS tranny 2600 stall, Gayloard x-2000, L tails, L third light, Depo headlights, FJO wideband, Metco Traction Bars, twin 255 fuel pumps, 55lb injectors.

Vader
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dan,
    I can still post, but I am starting to get a very NON warm fuzzy fealing about the whole thing. Call me sometime this week.

Ron

T888 Recall
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Black03HD
    Funny how i'm blocked from posting over at NLOC.net , all i did was say we shouldn't bash people and they block me from posting.
    I know why they blocked you from posting..

It's those jugs in your avatar!!!!

I start to post, watch those for a moment or more, then I forget what I was gonna post.

It affects folks post counts damn-it!!!

Another thing, I.......... damn-it, I looked at them again and forgot what I was gonna say... Grrrrrr

-Del

Vader
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wonder if he can bring those to the meet????????????

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Black03HD
    Just change your avatar. The same adminstrator here, is the same one on NLOC. Ron--I sent you a PM. I don't know if you got it, but I said everything was cool and will keep my opinions to myself and just want to meet and see everyone and have a beer.

I'll PM you my number if you want to talk.
    Last edited by Ronnie; 01-09-2006 at 08:44 PM.

Kenne Bell Powered
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No avatar over there, they just blocked me. Ronnie no worries, i have no problems with anyone. I just didn't think the meet was the right place to start that kind of thread.

Here's to Beers, Superchargers and Hooters

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Im ready for some Beer, Wings, Hooters, Superchargers and a long line of Black Marks that will be left.

Ronnie can you bring your dyno sheets that you got from Arthur to the meet, I just want to compare a few things on mine when Arthur tuned my truck.
    Jake
    2003 Two-Tone # 09625
    Best Time:12.1@115 on old setup

Built by Dynamic Auto
    613hp & 658tq
    SOLD!!

Name:

INDIAN TRAIL, NC '00 F-150 Harley-Davidson
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hey guys sorry for not being around but for the past 4 months i had problems with my car but things are starting to get back on track and i should be able to make it to this meet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast