Thread: couple things for sale

In GLOCK I trust
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

couple things for sale

Smith and Wesson Knives, ExtremeOps Part Serrated Drop Point Knife SW-CKG104BS

The Part Serrated ExtremeOps Drop Point Knife, by Smith and Wesson Knives, is inexpensive-but packed full of features. The handle is made of dual stainless steel liners-built in an open frame configuration for easy cleaning. The liners have texture notches at the thumb ramp, at the liner lock release, and at the point where the fingers curve around the butt. The contoured handle of the ExtremeOps knife has textured G10 scales, a S&W shield inlay, a lanyard hole, and a removable pocket clip mounted at the pivot end. The 3.5" part serrated drop point blade is made of 440C stainless steel with a non-reflective black Teflon coat, sports a Smith and Wesson ExtremeOps logo, and comes equipped with dual thumb studs for ambidextrous one hand opening. The ExtremeOps Drop Point has a closed length of 5", and weighs 4.4oz

The Part Serrated ExtremeOps Drop Point Knife is also available with a plain edge.

These are on sale on the internet for $31.25+ shipping (retail at $59.99), I can hook you up with one for $28.00 shipped. Handle is green (see pics). Over 18 only to purchase. These are pretty cool knives to keep around. I have 3 of these for sale.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by scotone; 01-09-2006 at 02:46 PM.

In GLOCK I trust
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Other side of knife

In GLOCK I trust
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have also seen where a couple people wanted the 2002 info cards. I have 9 of these to get rid of. I am not sure on the shipping for these, but I will check if you are interested. I was looking for $5 each on these. Can't seem to get them any more.
    Last edited by scotone; 01-09-2006 at 02:47 PM.

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Take paypal? Need address.

In GLOCK I trust
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Will take paypal. Address is scotone2000@yahoo.com. What were you looking for? I will probably ship whatever sells on Wed. or Thursday, I will find out shipping cost on the info cards tomorrow, so wait to pay me if that is what you were looking at. Of course, only actual shipping will be charged. Anything after Thursday, will go out a day or so after payment. Thanks. You can PM me if you want, or email me at above addy.
    Scott
    Last edited by scotone; 01-09-2006 at 07:35 PM.