Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hotchkis part #'s:

L/std cab = #1939F coils & 2412 leafs
    Scab/Screw/HD = 1915F coils & 2411 leafs

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile Hotchis

LFP offers a Bell-Tech 2" drop shackle kit for lowering the rear of your HD $50.00. These shackles will fit all Ford trucks back to 87.
    LFP also offers the Eibach progressive spring for the front which yield a 1.5" drop. Hence, your least expensive route...$199.00
    A new front coil springs from Hotchkis will be offered for the HD/ Lightning and drop your truck 1.5" $149.00.
    If you don't do shackles then Hotchkis will also be offering a new rated rear leaf that will drop the rear of your HD 2.5" rather than the previous 2".
    Hotchkis also provides an upgraded sway bar kit (front/rear) for the HD and Lightnings.
    While speaking to Hotchkis a couple of weeks ago, I was told that a new kit is available that combines the new front springs, new rear leafs and sway bar kit. All together LFP will offer the 3 for $799.00 to the HD group. The complete kits have a product # of 80305 for the HD and 80304 for the Lightning.
    Hotchkis will also be offering a new shock that I haven't gotten pricing on yet, but will shortly.
    Individually the #'s are:
    Springs front coils.......1915F HD
    .......1939F L
    Leafs rear springs.......2411 HD
    ......2412 L
    Sways front/Rear........2242
    LFP stands for performance parts. We offer one of the largest selections of performance/suspension/exhaust parts for HD's, Lightning's and 03 Cobra's.
    If you need any more information concerning these kits or other options feel free to give me a call.
    I will be in contact with Hotchkis again today for an update. Speak to all soon.

Mark/LFP
    Last edited by Lightningforce; 08-21-2003 at 11:03 AM.
    Mark

In trouble...again
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, I got my Hellwig rear sway bar yesterday and I have to agree with Josh, the finish on this piece is crap. Haven't installed yet, so I guess I'll save that griping for another day.

In trouble...again
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok, now I've installed it. Took about an hour, no problems. I was surprised.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    anyone that is running QA-1 shocks, what type are you using, there are so many? which ones are possible options?

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I installed mine by myself and yes the directions are useless, with my 3/4 drop I chucked the spacers and longer bolts designed my own setup with shorter bolts and the washers and gromets it came with, Also had to take one shock off and yes would have been easier with 2 people. OH Well

Installed the front easy,

HB

GO BUCS!!!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Installed my HELL-wig rear SB today. Well, That was a pain in the a$$. Took about four hours including the trip to Ford to get a new speed sensor, sway bar dropped onto the top of the diff. snapping off the plug. Had to modify the corner of one of the axle bracket to keep it away from whrere the the rear brake line attaches to axle. the backing on one of the welded bolts for mounting shackle was not big enough to keep from turning so I had to try to hold the top of the bolt around weld to tighten. and of course forgot the grease ARGH!

In hindsight I wish I would have paid someone else to install this or bought a hotchkis. HELL-wig "HELL" being the word.

Oh but what a difference in handling. Can acually turn at speed.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Holy quacamolie!

$500 for the Hotchkis front/rear sway bars!

Someone tell me if its really woth the $$?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3