Thread: 2003 Harley maybe available for sale

we're Flyin
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2003 Harley maybe available for sale

Hi guys

I have just been given details of a 2003 Anniversary Harley (All Black) that is coming up for sale. The truck has been owned by a Ford Dealer since new and has only done 5000 miles. The condition is as new and I have first option on it. I am trying to decide whether to buy it and sell it on, or even buy it and sell on my current 03 HD which is 2 tone. If anyone is seriously interested in a 2003 truck and wants more details, then send me a PM

Truck includes all normal spec plus
    Factory Hard Tonneau cover
    Hard Bed liner
    Cargo cage

I do not yet have a price, I am awaiting the sale price and then have to work out import costs etc, but should have a better idea later this week. At this stage, just trying to judge any interest, as I don't need 2 trucks, so one would need to be sold on.

Over The Pond
    Name:

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Ian

Just curious but why would you trade an 03 for an 03?
    Is the new one a lot better nick?

we're Flyin
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The new one only has 5000 miles on it and is as brand new whereas mine has 25000 and the marks that go with that mileage, although still in very good condition. The likelyhood is that I will keep my own and sell on the new black one but just keeping options open at the moment.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ive been looking at trying to sell mine at the moment and I think you will be hard pushed to sell it. Ebay is just a no go when it comes to selling the HDs. A 2003 will only get up to about 12,000. Auto trader is your best bet but I just think They are over priced for at the end of the day is just a pick up with a little umph. If you do decide to buy it to sell , good luck with only 5000 miles on it someone is going to get a great truck.