Thread: 2005 HD WTB Blue

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2005 HD WTB Blue

Would like to buy a 2005 Blue HD truck but need to trade my 2001 in or I am tring to sell locally so who knows here are the specs of my truck and if you have one please email me pgibson@kc.rr.com

2001 F-350 XLT Lariat 4X4 Dually Turbo diesel 50,888 miles

Factory options: tow package, snow plow package, 6 disc CD changer, electric everything windows, mirrors, locks, keyless entry, grey leather, bed liner all the normal items and a fast idler protector, sliding rear window

Added items: after market hood with the old style Mach 1 scoops, billet grill, 15,000 pound warn winch (mounted in the front bumper), heated mirrors with the LED turn signals in them (factory style), electric trailer brake assembly, after axel 38 gallon fuel tank, front and rear jumper cable attachments, Pyrometer-Transmission temperature-Turbo boost gauges, day time driving lights, auto headlights (when it’s dark they come on and when it gets light then they will go back off), aftermarket head light assembly’s with three different bulbs, clear turns signal lenses, clear brake light lenses, fog lights, they can be set to all stay on even with the high beams are on, gooseneck ball flips down when not in use, tinted windows, window vent covers and new factory Ford battery’s 10?24/05

Engine modifications: fresh air injection system, 5” exhaust all the way exits in front of the right rear wheel, turbo housing, chip, new bigger injectors, after market transmission and torque converter, transmission cooler with a temperature control fan, steel braided transmission lines, Bilstein shocks, new tires, front end repaired so it will not scuff tires

I sold my 46’ trailer and I don’t need this truck any longer. I have been a professional diesel mechanic for over twenty years; I have run a fleet of over 100 7.3L diesels. I have designed and reworked and even invented several items for fleet use. This truck is the best running diesel truck you will ever drive. I had to replace several E4OD’s from FORD and they never worked right so I bought an after market transmission (for $7,500.00 by ATS) and now can drive the truck like it was meant to be driven. This truck is a blast and I hate to get rid of it but it is big and I just don’t use it like I should.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    bump