Thread: Hemi Bob

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Laugh Hemi Bob

Hemi Bob went to the doctor and said, "Doc i've got a problem, but if you're going to treat me, you have to promise you won't laugh."

"Of course i won't laugh, i'm a professional. In 20 years, i have never laughed at a patient", the doctor replied.

"Okay then" Hemi Bob said, and proceeded to drop his shorts, revealing the tiniest penis the doctor had ever seen. Being no larger than a small peanut. Unable to control himself, the doctor burst into laughter and almost fell out of his chair. After regaining his composure he said, "I'm so sorry Bob, It won't happen again. I have no idea what came over me. Please go on. What's the problem?""

Hemi Bob looked at the doctor and said "Ok, I woke up this morning and it's VERY swollen, what's wrong with it?"

JLP shortblock, Stage 3 heads and cams, 2.3 Whipple w/3" upper and 4# lower.Ba2800, Accufab, Pacesetter LT's, 60#inj, twin 255's, LFP efan, PI 2600 stall, Detroit Locker Tru-Trac, 58" LFP Tbars, Bilsteins all around, D.M.R. panhard, MT DR's. 564/598 on 15# boost

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA

GOTTA LUVIT....:o)
    usflgwav