Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: South floridian up for a plug change?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm in on the group buy.

Girls dig a rough ride :)
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by firemedix911
    I'm in on the group buy.
    +1

Anyone asked about it?? lol do any places sell them locally or are they a must order item? TIA. If I need to order them then I'll need to do it by next wed prolly to get them for the 25th.

481/555 right now :-)
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here's where to get the bolts. http://www.madenterprise.com/F150.htm He is a PV for the NHTOC.

They run $80 plus shipping. He said he would drop them by ten bucks if we bought ten sets. Not sure how that's gonna go. I'm not going to do my plugs that day but I'm trying to get a set to have them to install. Be sure to get your plugs in time. NAPA carries the NGK TR6 or if you run a lot of boost the BR7EF. I run those. A lot of people have a lot to say about which plug to use. I find the Motorcraft a little pricey myself. madenterprise also has the spark plugs. I would rather not do any inter cooler cleaning that day. It's a tedious and messy project.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlacknBlue
    Here's where to get the bolts. http://www.madenterprise.com/F150.htm He is a PV for the NHTOC.

They run $80 plus shipping. He said he would drop them by ten bucks if we bought ten sets. Not sure how that's gonna go. I'm not going to do my plugs that day but I'm trying to get a set to have them to install. Be sure to get your plugs in time. NAPA carries the NGK TR6 or if you run a lot of boost the BR7EF. I run those. A lot of people have a lot to say about which plug to use. I find the Motorcraft a little pricey myself. madenterprise also has the spark plugs. I would rather not do any inter cooler cleaning that day. It's a tedious and messy project.
    Sounds good, I wasn't planning in any IC cleaning anyways. Will order the screws either this week or next. We're all still on for the 25th correct? I already bought the spark plugs (NGK TR6's) from an Advanced Auto so Im good to go with those. What time are we looking at meeting at your place? Also will you PM/e-mail (love.is.an.enrgy@gmail.com) [yes without the 2nd e in energy] the address or directions to me so I know how to get there? lol. Thanks.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, we are still on for the 25th. You can take I-95 or the Turnpike.
    I-95, north to the Northlake Blvd. exit (mm 79). Go west about 9 miles to the end of the road. It will be a T at Seminole Pratt Road, a blinky red light. Turn left (south) and go about 150 yards to the first paved road to the right, Hamlin Blvd. Turn right on Hamlin Blvd and go west about 1.4 miles to 17316 Hamlin Blvd. on your left. A simple 2 story with 3 garage doors on the bottom floor. Home phone 561-753-1901, cell phone is sketchy at the house, 561-722-0043. I would guess around 9 a.m. would be good.
    From the turnpike. Harder to explain. Exit at Southern Blvd. and head west to Seminole Pratt Road. Not sure how many miles, a bunch. There will be a sign on the right telling you that Lion Country Safari is ahead and there will be a red barn at the light. Turn right (north) and go past two traffic lights, two blinky lights at our new High School, one more traffic light, then go about 3 miles and you will see the blinking light at Northlake Blvd. There will be a turn lane to the left about 150 yds before that light. Go 1.4 miles like listed earlier.
    Michael Brown
    17316 Hamlin Blvd.
    Loxahatchee, 33470

Hottie Harley
    FireMedix911

?Anyone else???

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am here in West Palm and have all the tools and a wide varity of back ground. I have owned a 1997 F150 mods to long to list and now this. I am a jet mechanic, sheetmetal mechanic, electrcian and hobbist machinist.

My next weekend will be a oil change, plug change, silencer holes filled, 8.7 lower pully, cold air intake filter mod (Steeda) and tuning. ANyone wanna watch or need help with theirs I am aviable maybe this saturday. I live in WEST West Palm off Jog abd Southern.

John

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow, you seem to be the closest member to me. What year and color is your truck?

Looking at that list, what are you going to do after lunch?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Black on Black 2002 I hope Sunday to go out and play a little.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'd go to ehlp u and watch so when I do my IC cleaning I'd have some back ground and also meet some folks from this great site but I'm going to be working. Maybe next time.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    firemedix, are you still coming on Sat. for your plugs?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Laugh

OK, who is coming Sat. and what time are you estimating arrival? If smokenjet wants to come over to hang out you are welcome. Lemme know. Maybe I'll see if Mark wants to come (BlacknBlown).

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    OK, who is coming Sat. and what time are you estimating arrival? If smokenjet wants to come over to hang out you are welcome. Lemme know. Maybe I'll see if Mark wants to come (BlacknBlown).

Count me in still. Ordered screws today so hopefully will be here by Friday, gettin em expedited. lol I wasn't really sure on what time to get there. 10-11 am? If that's too late/early lemme know!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Around 10 would work fine. Do you get your hands dirty?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Around 10 would work fine. Do you get your hands dirty?
    Haha when I work on my truck I always end up with a lot more than just my hands dirty lol.. not on purpose though! I'll come prepared to get dirty, no worries there.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley_Hottie
    Haha when I work on my truck I always end up with a lot more than just my hands dirty lol.. not on purpose though! I'll come prepared to get dirty, no worries there.
    BTW my wifes name is Laura also.

Glad to hear it.

Firemedix, Cobra94??? You have the invite.

Now I'm wondering if the originator of this thread is still a go.

There must be fires going on in Miami.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast