Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: South floridian up for a plug change?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    PM me with directions and I will try and stop by... I'll bring a 12 for ya'll I have not had a weekend to b reathe in about 4 months so a good excuse would be nice. I have my tool coming for the upper pulley swap if any needs it plus the socket for the spark plugs... the extra long reach - makes it nice

481/555 right now :-)
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlacknBlue
    Yes, we are still on for the 25th. You can take I-95 or the Turnpike.
    I-95, north to the Northlake Blvd. exit (mm 79). Go west about 9 miles to the end of the road. It will be a T at Seminole Pratt Road, a blinky red light. Turn left (south) and go about 150 yards to the first paved road to the right, Hamlin Blvd. Turn right on Hamlin Blvd and go west about 1.4 miles to 17316 Hamlin Blvd. on your left. A simple 2 story with 3 garage doors on the bottom floor. Home phone 561-753-1901, cell phone is sketchy at the house, 561-722-0043. I would guess around 9 a.m. would be good.
    From the turnpike. Harder to explain. Exit at Southern Blvd. and head west to Seminole Pratt Road. Not sure how many miles, a bunch. There will be a sign on the right telling you that Lion Country Safari is ahead and there will be a red barn at the light. Turn right (north) and go past two traffic lights, two blinky lights at our new High School, one more traffic light, then go about 3 miles and you will see the blinking light at Northlake Blvd. There will be a turn lane to the left about 150 yds before that light. Go 1.4 miles like listed earlier.
    Michael Brown
    17316 Hamlin Blvd.
    Loxahatchee, 33470

Hottie Harley
    FireMedix911

?Anyone else???

Here ya go. Laura says she'll get there around 10. Be happy to meet ya.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good idea to bring the spark plug socket. I hafts get a new one or glue the rubber in on mine. It keeps slipping out.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nah this plug socket is really really fast. It is about 7 inches long and has the rubber in it. You can reach the plug without an extension. I did my old F150 the old fashion way and this one with the new socket... so much easier and faster.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You know I'm in man. Got lots of stuff going on, right now but I'll be there @ 1000 hrs. I just bought a 263 pcs craftman tool set. Should I take it with me. It came with the plugs socket with the rubber inside. Let me know.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by firemedix911
    You know I'm in man. Got lots of stuff going on, right now but I'll be there @ 1000 hrs. I just bought a 263 pcs craftman tool set. Should I take it with me. It came with the plugs socket with the rubber inside. Let me know.
    Yeah, go ahead and bring it. You'll ll be able to use a few of them and then you'll find out what you need to get. Various extensions, universals and one special socket. With the coil bolts you won't need that socket but I have one. Lokk forward to this. Any one gonna bring some Icehouse? I can grill a couplr burgers and or bratwurst if desired. Lemmeknow.

Girls dig a rough ride :)
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'd bring ya'll booze but Im not old enough to buy any yet! but if you guys want any sodas or need me to bring hot dogs/hamburger meat lemme know! lol

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Order your upper pulleys now so you'll have them by the weekend. I got the tool to do the swap. Of if you get a pulley go get a can of freeze spray. Makes the swap easier. You may want to think of getting a belt .5" or 1" shorter. I don't have any belt slippage but it is looser than the other one so I am going by Bennett tomorrow to see what fits better.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hottie, I'll have water and diet mountain dew. I usually do not have any beer until I'm done. I'll pick up a 6 pack of burgers from Publix. Forgot about that being 20 thing. You're almost there. Most of my children are older than you, lol.

Girls dig a rough ride :)
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hottie, I'll have water and diet mountain dew. I usually do not have any beer until I'm done. I'll pick up a 6 pack of burgers from Publix.
    Sounds like a plan... any specific type of water? Avian, Zephyrhills, Fiji, Voss, etc?? lol

Forgot about that being 20 thing. You're almost there. Most of my children are older than you, lol.

haha j/k... I'd better get used to that anyways cos I think mostly everyone else on this site has kids older than me also! lol

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blacknblue I said I had you on the ice house. Anyone else drinks something diff? Any idea how much beer? one 12pack? I don't know how many people r going let me know.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So far it just the 3 of us. Not sure if Cobra and Smokenjet are gonna come by. I also sent BlacknBlown a note. No reply yet. Everyone is welcome. I'll have two of those pop up awnings to put over the trucks.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I will stop in for a while. I have done enough screwing around on the truck for now. PM me with directions.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Smokenjet, look backwards 12 posts.

The Man
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Smokenjet, look backwards 12 posts.

lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast