Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: South floridian up for a plug change?

Black Max Coming Soon!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    how long will you guys be out there tommorow, would like to stop by, probably getting out of work like at 1pm. You guys dont mind a N/A harley stopping by right?

Girls dig a rough ride :)
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well most likely everyone will get there by 10:30 and we'll start soon after that. Im sure we'll be going at it for a little bit, plus eating in there somewhere lol. You should be able to make it!

I picked up some diet mountain dew (you can refresh your stock Mike) and some Sprite. Figured that would be good enough? hopefully...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just got a call from work. There was a slight incident at the airport tonight and they had to send 3 guys home. I gotta work Sat and Sun. I will take my socket and pulley tool to work if someone wants it I am at the West Palm airport just off Southern Blvd. PM me and I will check it during the day. I will be in at 0730 till 1930. Sorry guys and girls

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just got a call from work. There was a slight incident at the airport tonight and they had to send 3 guys home. I gotta work Sat and Sun. I will take my socket and pulley tool to work if someone wants it I am at the West Palm airport just off Southern Blvd. PM me and I will check it during the day. I will be in at 0730 till 1930. Sorry guys and girls

481/555 right now :-)
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, two more HD's have new plugs and we have two more experts on the process of doing plug changes. Harley Hottie and Firemedix are good to go. It was good to meet them and also Kyle (Hotties boyfriend with a very nice Dodge Neon SRT4). Hottie has just the right size hands for the two rear plugs on the drivers side.

Thanks for coming by and it was very good to meet you all.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Same here man. It was great to met a couple of memebers, talk a bit and get the plugs done. Man Harleyhotie saved my life. There's no way I was going to get my hand on the las two plugs. I'm just sorry I couldn't stay longer after we were done. Oh well next time I guess. The truck is runing great so far so I guess we did allright.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well guys its 2340 and I just got home. Seems some idiot towed a Citation Jet into a Gulfstream in Miami and I had to make a run down there for a repair. I will get the first and second round next time.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks so much for your hospitality Mike! The burgers were great, Laura (his wife) was super nice, and everything else was a lot of fun.

Yes unfortunately I have perfectly small hands to reach the back two plugs (well at least on the driver's side for sure..) lol so if anyone needs help I will try to do my best in meeting up since Mike was nice enough to meet up with Albert and I!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks so much for your hospitality Mike! The burgers were great, Laura (his wife) was super nice, and everything else was a lot of fun.
    +1

SO how did it go @ midnight madess? What you guys ran?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah, what did happen at Midnight Madness? Did everything go well?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hahaha WELL....

My very first run ever... ever.. ever... I get all excited and Im nervous and Im waiting for the cars in front of me to go. I get up to the line and the guy Im up against (a Nissan Sentra SE-R mind you) has already staged, so he's waiting on me. The first light goes on... then I remember I forgot to turn my OD off.. so I do that. Then I start to revv it up a little to the second light, then all I saw was red and the other car was down the track lol I sat there like a moron cos I thought it didn't matter... So I red-lighted and pulled a 17.82 my first run ever! hahaha it was so retarded. But it got rid of all my nervous build up!

But my next run I pulled a 14.5, then a 14.4, then a 14.38 and then finally a 14.333 all at around 96 mph. I was pretty proud of myself after I had forgotten about my first run lol. It was really fun though and Kyle's fastest was I think a 13.40@107mph. So he did really well for his first time there also!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good for you and Kyle. I remember my first time. The light turned green and I was staring at it. LOL Reaction time of seconds.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well not too desastruos or the 1st time. My experience is always get everything you need to set up ready before you r next to stage. That way when you get to the staging lane all you have to worry about is staging.
    Congrat Kyle for me.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7