View Poll Results: What color is your 2006 HD Superduty?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black w/ Blue Flames

12 42.86%
  • DSG w/ Black Flames

7 25.00%
  • Red w/ Black Flames

9 32.14%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What Color is your 2006 HD Superduty?

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    haha blowing a load of crap.

My guess it was an all black from the factory, and somebody added the orange to the top half, and of course fell for the typical line of a seller when magically the hp #'s double and the 1/4 mile times cut in half when they sell a vehicle

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    haha blowing a load of crap.

My guess it was an all black from the factory, and somebody added the orange to the top half, and of course fell for the typical line of a seller when magically the hp #'s double and the 1/4 mile times cut in half when they sell a vehicle
    My thoughts exactly. The only thing that got me was he said he called Ford (not the dealer) to verify the paint scheme was factory. Just wanted some confirmation. And he said he added the Banks upgrade to get the 1000 HP.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    I'd feel more confident if the dealer told him it than ford lol. I'd imagine if you call for headquarters, 99% of the people wouldn't be able to tell you what colors the 06 HD superduties were offered in. And I'm sure even if you called the plant they were built in, I'm sure there's probably less than 5 people who could tell you what colors they were offered in LoL! And I doubt their database to look that kind of information up isn't that readily accessible because probably once in a blue moon they get guys calling up to ask what color options they had on a limited edition low production run truck

Plus if there were special limited edition paint jobs that were only done for the fist few weeks, we would have known about it, especially 3 years down the line lol

as for 1,000 hp, guess he's using ricer math and adding up all the hp claims on top of one another

4X4 POWER-STROKEN
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Wolf View Post
    OK, I need confirmation on if this is true or not. Randy, you probably will know.
    I ran into a guy that "had" a 2006 Harley SD that was Orange/Black from the factory (I didn't see it as he didn't drive it that day). He said it was the reverse of the 2004 paint scheme. I personally didn't think they made this and told him the other colors they actually made (including other years so he knew what I was talking about), but he said he confirmed it with the factory, and they said it was an early run that lasted only 3 weeks.
    So, how much bull was he actually blowing. And oh yeah, he was making almost 1000 HP and ran high 10's in the quarter mile.
    No way Ford did a "SPECIAL" full Black & Orange 2/tone in 2006. Solid Black with orange tape strip...................... Someone might have painted half the truck orange, but NOT at Factory.

randy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3