Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: So tell me about this truck I bought

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Aloha, I'm from Oahu as well, I'm out Hawai'i kai way. Where you from? What kind of work are you doing in Lahaina, great place! Hope to get over there real soon, maybe check out the 'ole Harley truck. Hope you get her lowered soon... makes a ton of differance. When you do get the kit make sure Bilstiens are included. They're da kine. Love to see some pixs. Some before/after are always cool. Where you from on Oahu, what high school and if can the year. Talk to you soon.
    Aloha,
    Bobby

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Howdy from Maui!!!

Hey Bobby...
    Im from kaneohe,,, Castle 87". Ill be over in HNL 04/17 to the 23rd. Classes at the FBI building. Im with the PD here on Maui. I get to cruz the beach on the ATV's everyday. Rough life. Thats why i bought the Harley truck,, so I can relax... I just sold my modified 94 Mustang GT,, thought Id miss the power,, but I see a future with this 5.4
    Hawaii Kai??? seen any rain lately??
    Aloha,,,, Hodgo...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry brah, been busy here. Rain? It was Slamming rain here for way too long! You guys got nailed too, yeah? Soooooo hard keeping the 'ole truck clean.! Let me know if you'll have some time, maybe I could meet you in town, have a beer and have you check out the drop on the truck. Let me know if that could work. I play at Duke's canoe club on Fridays from 4-6PM. I play with the group Maunalua (Hawaiian music) maybe you could check us out! FBI eh? Would love to find out what cha doing with da feds! Talk to you soon.
    Aloha,
    Bobby

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    By the way Kalani '85

5150 4 Life
    Name: Keith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well if any one of you Make it to Kona Look me up I dont have a 06 but would love to talk story on Harley trucks and ford and..............

That invite is for you to Romeo
    Aloha and be safe
    Keith & Sherry

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Shoots Keith, hope to meet you some time! Same if you ever get to Oahu.
    Aloha,
    Bobby

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey hodgo, ever got that drop kit? Lemmeknow.
    Aloha,
    Bobby

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey Bobby... Orderd a Roush Spring kit, and shackles for the back. Fedex is scheduled to drop them off this week. Hope to have it all installed by next weekend. Ill post a pic when its done. Im about to order the Roush Off-Road dual exhaust kit,,, Still think the stock exhaust is to quiet... Got any new toys for your ride? Chat with yah later,,,, Alohas... Hodgo///

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Roush eh..? Sound good! How low you going? Are you going to install that puppy as well? Could have a great time if you have a bud who could help you with the install. That's what I did, got the kit on in 5 hrs. Why you going with the "off-road exhaust"? Will that be a cat-back design? I just installed the Hypertech computer system. Works really well and still getting used to it. The truck moves like it should have right from Ford. Let me know brah,
    Aloha,
    Bobby

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

AWD Drop...

Hey Bobby,, got a pic. Lowered her yesterday.. Put the Roush 4X4 springs on the front, and shackles on the back. She looks better, but still not as low as I want her. I need to get some stock U-Bolts from a 4X2 before I can remove the rear 2" spacers. That may make it look a little better.
    How is that hypertech program doing? After I install the exhaust, that may be the next addition...
    Aloha from Maui... Hodgo
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looks good hodgo! Yeah, looks like she could go down a little bit more. Hope you get the suspention parts soon. Until then she really looks good. Hypertech really works well, feels like the truck should have felt like this from stock. Gotta do it! Are you getting a raffle for the Trilogy supercharger kit? Sounds like a great idea, good cause and if you win crazy power to unleash. Man, that could be alot of fun! I really wish our trucks came with painted mirror/door handles and tailgate handle. If you see anything like that anywhere let me know. Really would finish the truck nicely. Is that Haleakala in the distance? Thats THE Mauna! She's so beautiful. K-den, talk to you soon.
    Aloha,
    Bobby

ThE ScOrPiOn KiNg
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgo
    Hey Bobby,, got a pic. Lowered her yesterday.. Put the Roush 4X4 springs on the front, and shackles on the back. She looks better, but still not as low as I want her. I need to get some stock U-Bolts from a 4X2 before I can remove the rear 2" spacers. That may make it look a little better.
    How is that hypertech program doing? After I install the exhaust, that may be the next addition...
    Aloha from Maui... Hodgo
    This is what you needed buddy:

http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku

Kano<>

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    C-Notch it

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Aloha Ya'all...
    Just had the Roush "Off-Road" cat-back exhaust installed.. WOW!!!! what a difference. The sound is awesome. This is what Ford should have done in the beginning.
    Hodgo,,, from Maui....

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There's soooooooooooo much Ford should have done to make this truck super special. Now it's up to us to do the job. Don't know if that drop kit will work since you got the 4X4 model. I'm thinking that it would have been unreal if Ford could have made this truck a SVT model before that went defunct. Talk about a special truck. Maybe not supercharged but just a great normal aspirated V8. They could have made that engine slamming! A total different take on the Harley truck concept, as everyone think that the Harley truck is a S/C have to be. Now the only way to get crazy horsepower in by slapping that puppy on. I really think it could have been a heck a lot better with just a little more thought put to this great truck legacy. But the truck must be great Hodgo, would love to see her some time soon! If you ever gat over here we'll meet up so you can see my sweetheart. Well thanks for letting me vent small kine and talk to you guys soon.
    Aloha,
    Bobby

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast