Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign in Thread for the resident Canadians...

El Presidente
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Welcome to the site and to the Canadian Chapter.

Best trucks ever !
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Laugh Hello to all Canadian HT owners.

I live just outside Windsor in South Western Ontario. I own a 2003 100th Anniversary 2 tone HD that I found down in Guelph Ontario in a private sale.

Unfortunately the previous owner passed away in early 2004 so the truck was jammed up in the court system till fall of 2005 and that is when I was able to capitalize on the unit. I bought it in late October 2005 with 10,363 km's on it and was in mint condition. What a sweet ride for sure.

I am currently getting all the bolt on stuff installed and hope to enjoy the truck this summer a little bit more. These trucks have so much potential for power but I will need to make sure not to send a rod out the side since I here this is the weakest link on these 5.4L

Anyways Maverick2000, it looks like you are about 20km from where I live so maybe we can find a Timmies to meet at and trade stories. Let me know.

Ford rules !!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome, looks like our list of members is slowly starting to grow.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Been registered on this site for some time now but do not post much. This may change with the Canadian Chapter. I spend some time at FTW but the Ontario Chapter has changed quite a bit in the last two year.

As for me I live in SW Ontario (Sarnia) and have a two tone 03 with some cosmetic changes. I have the truck because its a Harley and a Ford, the power is just an added bonus. I also have a 04 Harley XLR that I am tuning for HP.

My truck is a nice to have alternate transportation. I drove it quite a bit during the first year of ownership. I ordered the truck as soon as they came available in Canada and I have one of the earlier two tone for canada (#854).
    In fact the dealer i used had no idea this truck was available or any details on the options (i.e. two tone paint).

I Know of a few more owner of Harley truck in Ontario. I hope this site will start to attract them. Talk to you guys & gals soon.

Gone but never forgotten
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Harley2003 yea this spring will get together. If ur in windsor an see a harley truck on 22's and lowered, ram hood etc... thats me.

Kinglouis, I think I saw you at Canadian truck nationals last year, do u remeber a 2000 Hd next to a 2004 lightning with lambo doors?

anyways I thibk that was u as I thought you were part of the ftw clan.

nice to see i have 2 more guys close to me.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes that was me. I have shown the truck there for the last three years, the only show I seem to have the time for.

There is a few of us around SW Ont. Walt AKA "Kahuna1" is near windsor and has a two tone 03. I know he is registered on this board but he has not been very active in the last year. He tried for a while to form a Canadian Chapter but there was not much interest then. I'll email him about the new chapter.

It would be good if we could get a good core of Harley owners together for shows or such.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up

Hy!
    Je suis Canadien(Iam Canadian) J'ai un f-150 harley 2003 100th anniversaire 2 tons, Je demeure dans l'est du Quebec (MATANE) Je vous envois des photos
    bientôt, vous pouvez en voir sur:www.line2000graphix.com ou www.camdrag.com

À BIENTÔT!

El Presidente
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    harleysvt, Salut e Bienvenue.

Kinglouis, I remember you from over at FTW.

Walt - Kahuna1 - had the matching trailer to go with his two tone, if I recall - sweet setup.

BLACK O3/HD
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up

Joe here from northern ONTARIO 2003 all BLACK ANV addition.Good to see some new hossers he

Best trucks ever !
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up Should plan a night to meet for sure.

Yep .... looks like there are a few Harley's rockin SW Ontario and others in our vast country. There used to be a bunch of people meeting at the old Market place on Walker road and Ottawa street in Windsor. I suspect it is still going on in the spring and summer. This used to be on a Thursday night I think. Maverick2000 and Kahuna1 may remember this since they live in Windsor. I did hear from the Harley dealer in Windsor there was another 2 tone 03' Harley that was owned by a man who has a trucking company. Is this the person you are referring too?

We should meet as soon as the weather get's better. Would be nice to see a show of power for a change.

Just got some bolt on pieces installed (4# lower, JLT CAI, Accufab TB, C&L upper plenum) and looks like they are workind just fine. SCT Xcal2 tuned in with 17 degrees total timing and LC1 controller reporting A/F ratio running at 11.7-11.9 steady. Torque is right there now. Lot's of room to play still. Think I will need some better tires since these ones tend to wear down must faster now. LOL

I got the go fast bug now it seems .... where will it stop?

You can reach me at expertcam@msn.com if you want.

Cheers,

El Presidente
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    The clubhouse is starting to fill up.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Their's barely any BC area members mostly all from Ontario.

Gone but never forgotten
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Where did u get your Xcal tuned at? Desilva in toronto? oh and yes I did go to the market but then it got moved to the RONA parking lot on tecumseh road east

Best trucks ever !
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Local guy here in Windsor.

Maverick2000, I bought the Xcal2 from our own local SCT dealer, yes we have a good guy here in Windsor. The name of the company is WP Racing and his website is www.wpracing.ca. Contact name is Joel Wells.

He is currently setting up his chassis dyno at his new location and should have it back up and running in about a week from now. He is a really good person to deal with and will work with you to get what you want. I bought my Xcal2 from him for $510.00 CDN all taxes in, so not a bad price as I see it. It comes with 3 tunes and he has thrown in a few baseline pulls for me as well. Truck in totally stock format laid down 321.7Rwhp and 407lb/ft trq. at 2600 revs and pulled hard to about 4700rpm then it fell off from there. Will be interesting to see what it does after the mods. I will be going there in about 2 weeks so if you would like I can meet you there and you can meet Joel and see the dyno. It's located just behind Shine Masters on Eugene between Howard and Ouelette Ave. He hasn't got his sign up yet but he will soon. Don't quote me on this but I think it is $39.95 for set-up and $20 or so/pull for as many pulls as you want to do. Alot cheaper than a trip to the states.

I have bought some of those nice 9 pin mini-din connectors (10 of them at $1.49 ea in case I melt them off during soldering) so I can data-log thru the Xcal2 for true A/F ratio off the Wideband O2 sensor I have installed. Joel will help me with capturing the data from the LC-1 controller.

Now that you mention it I seem to remember the people who owned the Market Place were *****in about the cars so they moved out to Rona a couple years back. I never had anything worth showing till now.

Let me know if you would like to meet at WP Racing and I can contact Joel to see when he's available.

Cheers,
    Last edited by Harley2003; 04-03-2006 at 06:40 PM.

El Presidente
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rollin24s
    Their's barely any BC area members mostly all from Ontario.

Well we better start spreading the word and getting more Canadian HD Truck owners to visit the clubhouse. Just leave a 20 on their windshield with the web address - that always gets attention.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast