Thread: Need Miami Tranny Shop URGENT!!!

Man this is expensive!!!
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Need Miami Tranny Shop URGENT!!!

Guys I have a buddy down in the Miami area with an F250 that is hemoraging tranny fluid from either the front seal or the pump...he thinks. Is there anyone that can recommend a shop to get him fixed up?? He is away from home at a hotel in the Miami metro area (I know...big place)????

Sean?? Bigbill??

Name: Sean

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manytrucks
    Guys I have a buddy down in the Miami area with an F250 that is hemoraging tranny fluid from either the front seal or the pump...he thinks. Is there anyone that can recommend a shop to get him fixed up?? He is away from home at a hotel in the Miami metro area (I know...big place)????

Sean?? Bigbill??
    Call 954-742-7108 Ask for either Matt & Chip. they run a place called http://www.fdiesel.com They are very good friends of mine and they have 2 mechanics there named Mike and Deon that work on everything. And they handle the F250's as well. Let them know I told you to call them.
    Sean E.
    '02 DSG HD ( Gone but will always have a special place in my heart...)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey Mike whatever became of this. I would have called you but I don't have your cell phone number.

Man this is expensive!!!
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    He caught a ride to work this morning, he is down there for training. He was going to fill the tranny up again and see if it will hold fluid (doubtful as it all leaked out yesterday). I passed your info along to him. I thought you had my cell #, you have called me before...I will PM it to you for future reference.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manytrucks
    He caught a ride to work this morning, he is down there for training. He was going to fill the tranny up again and see if it will hold fluid (doubtful as it all leaked out yesterday). I passed your info along to him. I thought you had my cell #, you have called me before...I will PM it to you for future reference.

Yeah I bought a new cell phone a couple of months ago and all of the numbers I had stored on it I lost. I sent you a PM.