Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Charlotte gathering

GetBusyLivinOrGetBusyDyin
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 04SilverBullet
    ask long as it it a little bit after May 30th. That is the day I close on my house and then that afternoon close on my new house. Got to give a brother a little while to get settled in to the new Casa. Let me know...
    Congrats on the new house. This whole scenario is the reason I didn't make it out last week and won't be able to do anything for a while. We are in the process of upgrading our entire house simply to get it ready to sell. At the same time, I am interviewing builders and looking at their recent builds and all that crap to get prepared to build a new place on some acreage that I've got. All of this on top of having my own business has sverely put me in a time crunch. So you fellas will have to have a fun without me until the dust clears.
    Justin

NHTOC#157 / 03 2-tone #9101
    444 RWHP / 527 Ft-lbs TQ SAE

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1FastSCrew
    Congrats on the new house. This whole scenario is the reason I didn't make it out last week and won't be able to do anything for a while. We are in the process of upgrading our entire house simply to get it ready to sell. At the same time, I am interviewing builders and looking at their recent builds and all that crap to get prepared to build a new place on some acreage that I've got. All of this on top of having my own business has sverely put me in a time crunch. So you fellas will have to have a fun without me until the dust clears.
    thanks. we put a contract on our house now on May 5th and will be closing on the 30th. Put a contract on the new house about a week later and will be closing on that house on the 30th as well. Not only am I dealing with all of that but the wife is not really going to be able to help much on the move. She is coming up on being 7 months pregnant. If we have a meet after Aug. there will be a new addition coming and getting used to the sound and smell of horsepower!!

Chevy Smoker
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Now there's a thought.....Sounds like a good idea to me. PLENTY of time to plan ahead.

I may have my house close to being built by then. I too am going thru a similar situation. I got my house on the market and am building on a local golf course around here. I'm sure I will stick out around there.

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    my neighbors are probably going to hate me...especially when I start building up the mustang!!! muwahahahaha

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8