Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 03 Black hd for sale

Supercharged '01
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superflank
    Ok taking cpharley's advise we are giving this non molested perfect canvas for a low introductory price of 31k. Come on CP help me out with some love this time would ya. I am just trying to get the values up for us all.
    Nothing but love over here.

That is up to you to get the value up for the rest of us. I already own a harley truck and don't have a need for a 2nd. Here is an extra bump to the top for ya though. I am always glad to help in any way I can.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks CP. I just wanted to let you know that there is movement so get it while it's hot. Thanks again CP

Rollin on 23's
    Name: Hunter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    IMO when you remover the 100th ann. strips it lost alot of value. Buts just my two cents

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Living in southern Ca. It was a move to keep possession of the truck. there have been some that have been car jacked around here. Just trying to keep it off the radar. The new ones are ordered though.

The Man
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ojhk
    IMO when you remover the 100th ann. strips it lost alot of value. Buts just my two cents
    +1. How much and where did you get the new stripes from; if you dont mind me asking, of course.

Who Dat is
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    bump. the price is right; You might just have to keep it and conserve the low miles. take care of it ( wash, wax, fluid changes, insurance) no sense in taking a deep loss just cuz gas prices have gone up. I agree about the anniversary stripes ( the next buyer might want to "advertise"). good luck.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDrude
    +1. How much and where did you get the new stripes from; if you dont mind me asking, of course.
    The factory sells them they are about $260 a side + labor

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There is nothing I would rather do than keep this bad boy under cover with a full tank of gas and good insurance. I will truly miss this baby. However towing a 10K trailer with it would be nothing less than Wrong. Thanks for the BUMP

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    bump:

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts

Thumbs up

Nice truck with very low miles. How many other places that are advertising these trucks have anything close to the little amount of miles you have? Not many, if any. So let them discount their prices. Keep your price as is. You'll get it. Remember...they will never ever make any more 100th anniversary edition trucks like these again.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just wanted to thank all of you that have been helping me with good comments. Here today we are having a blow ut sale on this fine piece. A low for NHTOCs only 30k even. Now we are talking a great deal on an unmolested fresh canvas. You have seen the picks you know it is clean and tight. bigtu:

jotay21
    Name:

Am I the only one that gets a ****** picture of Superflank wearing a dated 1970's plaid suit with goldfish in the heels of his shoes and a really bad haircut, long bushy sideburns and an overgrown mustache? Also, throw on some aviator ray bans and you have the complete picture. Just me????

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you forgot the chest hair at the top of the botton up shirt with the mandatory gold chain......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 01harleydude; 05-31-2006 at 11:03 AM.

Cam Slammin
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hope you manage to get $30K + maybe in CA thats still alot of money for an 03 even as clean as you say it is?? I would put the 100th anniversity stripe back on Its one of those things that make the HD what it is. Then I would sell the snug top seperate from the truck. I think $30k is a good place to start barging and you'll probably get $26,000 .

If I was going to sell my truck Which I'm NOT but If I would hope to get $36,000k and I have over $25,000+ invested in it and only 50K miles on the odometer.

Good Luck bro

Tuned by Patrick @ PSI Motorsports 585hp & 609tq @ 15psi

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well it just goes to show you when you have a fine product you will fair well. Just to let you doubters know just sold her for 29k. unmolested and found a happy home. Thanks for all of your comments even the uncalled for ones 1harleydudejotay21 Some day I will have another
    FD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast