Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 03 Black hd for sale

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Laugh 03 Black hd for sale

Well here is the one you want. She only has 14k miles. All the factory goodies with Factory warranty in tact. Snug top shell with paint match, Kenwood entertainment system, (exceron) Always parked under cover. No burn outs ever (but she will do one for sure), one adult driver, highway miles great shape no dents or dings. NO MODS TO DRIVE TRAIN!
    only $34,000 I would love to keep her but i think she will go

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool You Need Shades To Look At This One

Ok boys and Girls we are having a sale on the one that you want. A limited time offer of $32,500 It's just like it rolled off the line just last week This baby has been parked under cover and is super clean Let's get some interest going on a perfect blank (black) canvas to start your project or just drive it like Ford intended. If some will let me know how i will post some picks.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

picks

Ok I think i got the picks attached hopefully:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    shes a beauty but price may be too hefty

Who Dat is
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    that is a very nice truck; definitely shop it around ( on autotrader or similar) if you are looking to get top dollar. The guys on this site can't afford that much coin, when they are already thinking of puttin major coin into mods. good luck.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yes it is hefty but like brand new.

Ok What would be fair for such a nice piece? She's just sitting here in the car port in sunny Ca. waiting for you to call on her.

"Fuzion" 1986-2007 R.I.P.
    Name: Troy

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    I personally think it is a fair price on the market. On this forum the guys will say it is high. Just advertise it in the local papers and on autotrader. I actually look for cars on MSNauto.com.
    A dealership would ask more for it!
    Just my .02.
    Troy - 2002 DSG #09850. 378 HP, 465 TQ

"Fuzion" 1986-2007 R.I.P.
    Name: Troy

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    If I could talk my wife into a 4th vehicle I would buy it.

Supercharged '01
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I seriously hope that you get 32 or 34 for it, and I am not saying that to be an a-hole or sound condescending. I just love to see our trucks still hold value to some buyers.

To be perfectectly honest and bring us back to reality, I really think a more realistic price to move it quickly is 26k-28k. I almost bought an all options '03 a few months ago that also had about 14k miles. He had it listed on Autotrader for 27.5 and I talked him down to 26.5k, but could not convince myself that it was really worth the cost upgrading. I ended up deciding to keep mine and modding it out until I find something that I feel is worth the loss on selling my supercharged '01.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    /\/\ what he said

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up Good remarks

Yes i think it would sell in a day for 26k and the guy that stole it from me would be singing all the way to the bank. I am listed in the auto trader but I don't want it in that type of persons hands. It must be appreciated for what it is. It has all the factory goodies (except block heater and heated seats Ca truck) The dealers are asking 36k on the lot with out the entertainment system (6k)and 40k miles. I think i can keep it for 26k it's paid for and only insurance and license cost to keep it.

Supercharged '01
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Trust me. I would be willing to bet you wouldn't sell it in a day for 26k in the midwest. There was one sitting on Ebay for several weeks from a dealership in Cincinnati with only 17k miles on it. The dealer would not go below 30k and I continually see his adverts pop up on different sites.

The value is based off of location. If you are in a good market, you may get 32k if you are willing to wait it out. I am willing to bet that anyone who pays over 30k for your truck would be a local sale. Anyone purchasing online most likely will scour the classifieds for a better deal. Another thing I thought I would point out is you removed the stripe. I would think that would probably also devalue it a taste IMO. Removing the camper would also probably add instant value.

As a buyer, my first thought would be why pay 32k-34k for a used one when you know you could have bought a brand new one 3 years ago for the same price, and can easily find one in the classifieds for less than 30k?

Please don't take my comments personal. It is not my effort to offend you or criticize your asking price. As stated earlier, it is my sincere hope that you get over 30k for your truck as it will denote an increase in value for the rest of us. I am just giving input on the homework I have done as a former shopper for an '03. I just want to lay out some realistic expectations from my experience. You asked for our opinions what is a reasonable asking price and I am giving you mine without trying to sugar coat anything. Best of luck in your sale.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Again good remarks

Thanks for your valued comments. They really help, no feelings to hurt

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok taking cpharley's advise we are giving this non molested perfect canvas for a low introductory price of 31k. Come on CP help me out with some love this time would ya. I am just trying to get the values up for us all.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think the price is in range. Dealers are asking bout the aame for a truck with more miles. Good luck with the sale.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast