Thread: 6 ways to tell your gril to loose wieght

BLACK O3/HD
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

6 ways to tell your gril to loose wieght

1- "I don't like the way that outfit looks on you anymore."
    Every woman has a go-to getup. If you don't know it, you don't know her well enough to discuss her flabby stomach. The only thing that could ever change the way an outfit looks is the way it fits. Tell her you aren't sure why it looks odd, suggest a looser knit, and watch her forever skip the nachos with cheese.

2- "I can't get over how fat I feel."
    Women have been commiserating with each other for eons about the thickness of their thighs. If you launch a pity-party of your own about how heavy you feel, and let her know at every turn, she'll become fat-obsessed by osmosis. Women have been doing it to each other since the dawn of public washrooms.

3- "Your friend isn't nearly as attractive since she gained that weight."
    Be careful. Delivery is everything. Pick her homeliest friend and let your most outrageous BS fly. Pick an attractive pal, and you'll be explaining your wandering eye till you give her a ring. Focus on the improbable target, and she'll be thinking that if you find her bookworm buddy hefty, perhaps a diet should be on her docket.

4- "I have a new female trainer at the gym."
    She'll never suggest fewer trips to the gym, but it will drive her bonkers to think that another woman is spotting your squat thrusts. She'll sign up and show up within 24 hours just to keep an eye on you.

5- "The saleswoman said it was for smaller women."
    If you want your baby to shed some baby fat, spend a couple of bucks on a nice little fashion piece a couple of sizes out of her reach. If she is thin in your eyes, and the only thing telling her otherwise is a piece of clothing, she'll work morning, noon and night to fit into that cursed thing.

6- "Let's help each other lose a couple of pounds?"
    Let's face it. If you tell your girlfriend to lose some weight, she'll withdraw your all-access pass to her wonderful folds. But an honest commitment to work together to become fitter and shed some unwanted girth can only be met with the excitement that your investment in her is the same as what she is willing to invest in you. Losing weight is no small task. Make her sure you're worth it.

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeb's harley
    1- "I don't like the way that outfit looks on you anymore."
    Every woman has a go-to getup. If you don't know it, you don't know her well enough to discuss her flabby stomach. The only thing that could ever change the way an outfit looks is the way it fits. Tell her you aren't sure why it looks odd, suggest a looser knit, and watch her forever skip the nachos with cheese.

2- "I can't get over how fat I feel."
    Women have been commiserating with each other for eons about the thickness of their thighs. If you launch a pity-party of your own about how heavy you feel, and let her know at every turn, she'll become fat-obsessed by osmosis. Women have been doing it to each other since the dawn of public washrooms.

3- "Your friend isn't nearly as attractive since she gained that weight."
    Be careful. Delivery is everything. Pick her homeliest friend and let your most outrageous BS fly. Pick an attractive pal, and you'll be explaining your wandering eye till you give her a ring. Focus on the improbable target, and she'll be thinking that if you find her bookworm buddy hefty, perhaps a diet should be on her docket.

4- "I have a new female trainer at the gym."
    She'll never suggest fewer trips to the gym, but it will drive her bonkers to think that another woman is spotting your squat thrusts. She'll sign up and show up within 24 hours just to keep an eye on you.

5- "The saleswoman said it was for smaller women."
    If you want your baby to shed some baby fat, spend a couple of bucks on a nice little fashion piece a couple of sizes out of her reach. If she is thin in your eyes, and the only thing telling her otherwise is a piece of clothing, she'll work morning, noon and night to fit into that cursed thing.

6- "Let's help each other lose a couple of pounds?"
    Let's face it. If you tell your girlfriend to lose some weight, she'll withdraw your all-access pass to her wonderful folds. But an honest commitment to work together to become fitter and shed some unwanted girth can only be met with the excitement that your investment in her is the same as what she is willing to invest in you. Losing weight is no small task. Make her sure you're worth it.

This is also known as 6 ways to get yer butt handed to you.

This is a bridge you DO NOT want to stand on.....just walk on by. This will get you in NOTHING BUT TROUBLE. Stay away from this topic like the plague.

Shame on you, trying to get these kids in trouble.

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well...

I let the wife read it...and it is affirmed that this will get your butt handed to you...

No matter how hard she was laughing at each one...I would never go there....

as I know that when she laughs, IT IS A RUSE!!! Dont be suckered in and take that laughter as a false sense of security or the green flag signal that you could get away with this!!!!

RONFLMAO!!!

Thank God I got a little age and expereince under my belt...I like sleepin in my bed too much

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bgstew6
    well...

I let the wife read it...and it is affirmed that this will get your butt handed to you...

No matter how hard she was laughing at each one...I would never go there....

as I know that when she laughs, IT IS A RUSE!!! Dont be suckered in and take that laughter as a false sense of security or the green flag signal that you could get away with this!!!!

RONFLMAO!!!

Thank God I got a little age and expereince under my belt...I like sleepin in my bed too much

I knew you'd agree. Blackjack will step in here in a sec too....

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    LMAO,,,,good stuff,but the title needs changed to,"Six steps on the road to divorce".

I've been married 12 years,and have figured out,that even the most subtle hint that comes out of our mouths about weight,sounds like it was blasted through a bullhorn,by the time it reaches their ears!!!!
    Last edited by '02HD#3982; 04-02-2006 at 08:12 AM.

El Presidente
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I tried these and the bad news is I'm kicked out of the house for the next week.

The good news is I have a bedrug installed in the truck.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fepony
    I knew you'd agree. Blackjack will step in here in a sec too....

Sorry, I'm a little late on this one. NOOOOOOO way I'd ever go there. As a matter of fact, I was TOLD before we got married, that was one topic that was off limits. Lucky for me, she worries enough about it herself that I don't even have to say anything. When my wife gets up to 110 she thinks she's fat. LOL