Thread: Emergency - Truck not running after mod!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Exclamation Emergency - Truck not running after mod!!!

Today I installed the Bully Dog Dominator Module and Outlook Monitor. The truck starts up (the people at Bully Dog told me it wouldn't if it were a module/wiring mistake) but the gas pedal does nothing. The wierd thing is my Viper alarm module light under the dash (red) lights up everytime I press the pedal. I'm not sure if its an alarm problem or something with the PCM since they flashed it last... I'm chewing my finger nails to the bone waiting till morning to be able to talk to the people at Bully Dog a little more and to get ahold of the alarm place. Sound like any problems anyone else has had before????
    Last edited by 04BengalsFan; 03-29-2006 at 11:47 PM.
    - Erik
    Chief Fire Controlman, US NAVY
    Orange & Black '04 F250 PowerStroke Diesel HD#5377 -GO BENGALS!!!

Stroke This
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No, I have a friend that just installed the same thing. No Problems. I am not sure how Outlook is connected, so I can not help with that. Go to North Texas Powerstrokes

http://www.northtexaspowerstrokes.co...on/mission.php

It is a Bullydog Friendly website and many people are using them there. Maybe someone there has some insite.

P.S. I just installed BD 4" Turboback exhaust and I am not real happy with the kit. It is designed to include the Cat, but when using the Cat, nothing lines up. take the Cat out and, wow, everything works...huh, go figure.

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No impact, no idea on this end. However, you might want to consider posting up over at thedieselgarage.com

--Snake