Thread: NHTOC Brotherhood

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

NHTOC Brotherhood

About a year and a half ago I was ripped-off of a few hundred bucks by a guy that used to slime-around here at NHTOC. Based on some assistance from ... and coordination with a few brothers here at NHTOC, this slime-bag was located and "persuaded" to send me back my cash! So I want to publicly extend my sincere thanks to all the fellas here (you know who you are) that contributed to helping me out!

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    glad that things finally worked out, Lee. So....what mods are lined up from the "refund?"

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Was it Gamble?
    Tazz
    Last edited by Tazz; 04-01-2006 at 06:26 PM.

jpanchalk
    Name:

It's nice to hear a good-news story like that. I love it when justice is served at the citizen-level! To those that persuaded that SOB to send you your money, I salute you.

I've found out from others here that just because someone is a memebr - even a log time member - of this site, doesn't mean they have a shred of integrity or accountability. I saw some parts, in person, that were sold to Harley#356 from a board memebr, and they were so damaged that they were rendered unuseable. The lower intake manifold most have already read about. The fuel rail was bent up beyond safe repair.

The buyer-seller feedback forum was good, but I hope everyone takes advantage of the i-trader system and posts immediate and honest feedback when they do business with people from NHTOC. Hopefully it's not limited to having to be something that there is an actual classifides thread about.
    Last edited by jpanchalk; 04-01-2006 at 07:31 PM.

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kromdom
    glad that things finally worked out, Lee. So....what mods are lined up from the "refund?"
    Think I'm gonna finally install high-flow cats.