Thread: need help

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

need help

I might not be able to post this here but I'm going to try anyway. If you saw the post in the for sale section, I have come across an almost entire interior of a HD. I am looking for someone to help me install a rear 3rd seat. For this I will give you first pick of the loot and discount it GREATLY for your help... ANY TAKERS?????

Chuck Barnett
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I"ve seen it done. looks good.

how far is dacula from atlanta.
    I would be interested in the front center console
    and possibly front seats.

T888 Recall
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by badge778
    I might not be able to post this here but I'm going to try anyway. If you saw the post in the for sale section, I have come across an almost entire interior of a HD. I am looking for someone to help me install a rear 3rd seat. For this I will give you first pick of the loot and discount it GREATLY for your help... ANY TAKERS?????
    There are detailed instructions on doing the 3rd seat here on NHTOC. It's not hard but not entry level either. You need to do some drilling and cutting. Are you in need of tools?

I'd be more than happy to do it for you. Drive on up to Raleigh. It will take about an hour. More if we are drinkin...

P.S. Wonder how the front drivers seat would look as a desk chair?

-Del

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cb- Dacula is half way between Atlanta and Athens, and I don't have the front console.sorry.

Del- Might consider comming up there. I am not a very handy guy. Hate when I mess something up. I could probably get my hands on the tools but I would have to get them from an ex-friend.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Really need help now!!!!

Ok so I really need the help from a Ga member getting the 3rd seat in. My wife is yelling at me everyday now because I still have all the stuff sitting in the garage and were trying to sell the house. Heres a quote from her, "Would you want to by a house that when you walk into the garage all you see is truck parts?" HELP!!!!! I'm afraid the next step is she going to throw it all away.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What other parts do you have to offer for the labor swap??