Thread: Diablosport Predator

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Diablosport Predator

Just an FYI...

As of 5.1.06, 30-days until they start to test the files in R&D.

I'm ready and waiting. The wifey's truck needs hampsters bad!

The truck rides so nice, it's just so slow...lol
    2006 Harley Davidson Ford F150 - SOLD
    McGaughy's 2/5 Lowering Kit, Air Lift Slam Air Assist (Rear), Roll Pan, 4.10:1 Gears, Truxedo LoPro Tonneau Cover, Carbon Window Tint, Roll Pan w/Hitch
    STS Remote Turbo System, Dirty Dog 11" Converter, FTVB Calibration Kit, Deep Aluminum Pan, Auto Meter Gauges, SCT XCAL2 Custom Tune, 434HP 511TQ

2007 FXSTB Night Train
    Denim Blue, PCB Black Inverted Front End, V&H Big Radius, SERT, SE Air Cleaner Kit, HTCC 10.5:1s, HTCC CNC Ported Heads, 103" Cylinders, 251 Cams, 97HP 104TQ

2008 Cargo South 7x16 V-Nose Enclosed Trailer
    Black w/Diamond Plate Stone Guards, Aluminum Mag Wheels, White Interior Walls, Black & White Vinyl Floor (In Process), E-Track in Floor (In Process)

2007 Shelby Mustang GT #4453
    No Modifications - Yet!!!

2007 VW GTI 2.0FSI (Wifey's Toy)
    Revo Stage I, Progressive Tint, Forge Motorsports Billet Diverter Valve

Ford Taurus (Winter Driver)

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I couldn't wait any longer. My buddy that is the Diablosport Dealer is also a Superchip's Dealer. My new Flashpaq is on the FedEx truck for delivery today!!! I will play this weekend and post my results. The Dyno sheets available online for the Flashpaq are quite impressive for a normally aspirated gasser.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

SuperChips Flashpaq #1815

OK...While I have been a loyal Diablospot customer, I just couldn't keep my lack of patience at bay any longer. I purchased a Superchips Flashpaq. For the 1st time, I am impressed with performance enhancements as they relate to a Chip or Tuner on a normally aspirated Gas engine. I say this, because I am a Diesel nut. The power increases available today for the Turbocharged Diesel's is unparalleled by it's counter part. I love the ability to add 100+HP and 200+TQ in less than 10-minutes.

Anyway...Moving on, the F150 came around unexpectedly so. I was out last night with my neighbor who has the same setup I do (Referring to my rig 2005 F250 HD/SD PSD Predator, Airaid, Exhaust, etc.). The little Gasser did well. Quicker off the line, from 50-80MPH, I cannot lie the Diesel Torque Monster is indeed faster. Then from 80+MPH they are almost dead on. Who gets the jump takes the lead and it stays that way. Neither truck can get away from the other to 110+MPH.

Understanding all things are relative, the F250 has a 1000-1500LB disadvantage. But nevertheless I am indeed impressed.

I have attached a dyno sheet I was able to find on the #1815 on a 5.4L. Lastly, the transmission management is excellent.

P.S. Good thing I have a Pacific Performance Tuner coming for my rig 200+HP. The wife thinks she can keep up now. Which she can, but the PPE Tuner will be here next week. She better enjoy her short lived time with the Big Dogs.
    Attached Files Attached Files