Thread: Just thought I would say hello

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just thought I would say hello

I have been hiding out over on the M109riders site for awhile now and thought I would peak in to see how everyone is doing!! I hope all is well and that we will have another gtg soon. I will be watching to see what happens...

T888 Recall
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Did you pick one up? I've had the damn thing on my mind now for weeks.. GRRRRR

But it's just not practical for what I need. I have the Boulevard C90T with all the goodies.

I would love to have that 240 on the back of my C90T though!

-Del

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sup Wildhog

T888 Recall
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sat on a 109 today at the Zuki shop. It was silver. Too bad it does not fit my needs. It looked nice. The salesman 'Bo' was all over me to buy it. He knows when I walk into the shop, I'm ready to buy something.

Instead I plunked $5500 down on a custom 2000 Kawi Vulcan 1500 for a buddy who needed a cash hook-up since the credit union was closed til Tuesday. Dealership wanted to charge him an extra 5% if he used a credit card for the purchase.

Damn that bike is LOUD with Hard Chrome exhaust. Put a smile on my buddy's face and an extra $150 in my pocket for being 'Tha On-call Banker'.

They did have a wicked looking Readneck Engineering custom chopper with a 125ci S&S for sale. Everything looked sweet except the exhaust that curved upwards and dumped right in your face. I don't care how sweet it looks, if it's making my ears bleed and blows the blood back in my eyes. I can't take it!

Anyways, it was a good day today.

-Del

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey guys, Del yes I have been plastered to it since I picked it up. It is a awsome bike. I have owned sport bikes, 600,900,1198 drag bike & a custom harley with a 88ci twin cam. When it comes down to it the 109 is wicked, this thing is a power house. The only thing that is to decide is which to drive/ride......They both run 7.50's in the 1/8.....

T888 Recall
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wildhog
    Hey guys, Del yes I have been plastered to it since I picked it up. It is a awsome bike. I have owned sport bikes, 600,900,1198 drag bike & a custom harley with a 88ci twin cam. When it comes down to it the 109 is wicked, this thing is a power house. The only thing that is to decide is which to drive/ride......They both run 7.50's in the 1/8.....
    It's your fault!!!

I have missed the power of my CBR1000F since I sold it (BIG MISTAKE!). So this is my compremise...

My new toy...

-Del
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Delmustator; 06-02-2006 at 07:16 AM.

GetBusyLivinOrGetBusyDyin
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hey Brad, good to hear from you. You ever going to bring the truck down to Monroe for me to look at your wheels and such, or did your get it riding smooth already?

Also Dan if you are reading, I'm caught back up again and can get your truck in for balance and rotation whenever you are ready.
    Last edited by 1FastSCrew; 06-03-2006 at 03:19 PM.
    Justin

NHTOC#157 / 03 2-tone #9101
    444 RWHP / 527 Ft-lbs TQ SAE

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What up everybody. Brad you still owe me a plug change but I dont think I will need it anytime soon though truck is going to David's shop next week to get the motor rebuilt but I may need to borrow your truck for a few weeks while mine is down. Hopefully some big hp/tq numbers coming soon
    Last edited by 03TWO-TONE#9625; 06-04-2006 at 09:13 AM.
    2003 Two-Tone # 09625
    Best Time:12.1@115 on old setup

Built by Dynamic Auto
    613hp & 658tq
    SOLD!!

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    How much where they asking for the Redneck bike? I have a buddy looking for one. I hate to say it but we went to the shop here in SC and the guy we talked to was an A$$HOLE.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    JAKE, well its about time. Give me a call when you get this seeing how you're VM isn't working.

Justin, it is good to hear from you also. I do need to get them checked but I believe part of the problem is in the tires I purchased from tire rack. When I get to another set of tires we will work on the wheels also..... On a different note how is your truck?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Waz up brother man!! How are things on the coast,,it is about time for a road trip,,,,,,
    IN MEMORY OF
    Blake (Fuzion) Finnel 12-3-1986 - 08-11-2007
    NHTOC #120

T888 Recall
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SHopkins
    How much where they asking for the Redneck bike? I have a buddy looking for one. I hate to say it but we went to the shop here in SC and the guy we talked to was an A$$HOLE.
    REDNECK!!! Well my neck was red from sunburn after riding all weekend.

These puppies are UBER popular at the moment. One stealership, that I've bought new and brought new customers, thought they were doing me a favor by offering close to 14k out the door. And they said that was because I was a returning customer. I had one word to say..."BYE"! Damn chuckleheads.....

I got mine for $11,499, which is about the going rate for one (if you can find it in the color you want). Most stealerships around here had theirs pre-sold before they were available. I know of only (2) left in my area and both are Silver. Some are pricing them over MSRP because the supply is limited.

As for the A$$HOLES in S.C. I know all about it. Lived in S.C. for over 15 years. Their attitude is "If you don't buy it, someone else will".. I actually had a guy tell me that before I bought my CBR1000. My sister ran into the same crap last year when she bought her Boulevard. So she drove 250 miles to N.C. and got a sweet deal from my buddy at Fox Suzuki in Roxboro. Richard is the owner and his out the door pricing is hard to beat. I would have purchased from him if the bike were not silver. I paid a little more but got the color I wanted.

Your welcome to cruise up one Saturday. I'll be more than happy to show you around the stealerships. I'll exclude the A$$HOLE stealerships...

-Del
    Last edited by Delmustator; 06-08-2006 at 10:51 AM.

GetBusyLivinOrGetBusyDyin
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Brad, my truck is still doing just fine. It's dirty as all he77, but I've been real busy on several fronts lately so the dirt has to stay for now.

T888 Recall
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anyone have Wildhog's number?

Trying to get in touch with him..

-Del

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes