Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: July 8th - Hooters in Princeton

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpanchalk
    TAKE HIM OUT SNAKE! YOU CAN CRUSH HIM!

I'll be there a little before 19:00, Josh will be there whenever on his way back from NY.

The best I could hope for would be to honk him off the road!

And sadly, I'm going to be a no-show. I'm going out to watch the National's play the Padres Saturday night and hopefully watch Jon save the game.

--Snake

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    so...who's going

jpanchalk
    Name:

Quote Originally Posted by Snake
    The best I could hope for would be to honk him off the road!

--Snake
    No, I mean CRUSH him! Start at the front and roll right over, and off the bed!

Sorry you won't be there. Maybe if steve ever gets his new place finished we'll all meet there for a mod night and piss off neighbors.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    i'm out.

no hood for me today

may head up monday morning at like 5:00 a.m., try to get from south jersey to long island back to south jersey then back to philly by 1 for class. then back home tuesday night and heading to JLP wednesday morning at 7 a.m. for my dynotune and hopefully back to south jersey by 11 and back to philly by 12 for class this weeks gonna SUCK! trying to get this stupid thing ready for the rally & bash

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    well at least you s/c now!!!

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tpr103
    well at least you s/c now!!!
    yeah...who needs a hood anyway...show your smurf...

jpanchalk
    Name:

Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356
    i'm out.

no hood for me today

may head up monday morning at like 5:00 a.m., try to get from south jersey to long island back to south jersey then back to philly by 1 for class. then back home tuesday night and heading to JLP wednesday morning at 7 a.m. for my dynotune and hopefully back to south jersey by 11 and back to philly by 12 for class this weeks gonna SUCK! trying to get this stupid thing ready for the rally & bash
    Welcome to my world. A world where nothing goes right, and when it does, something else will happen to counter it. A world where the stress of work is offset by even more stress in my free time because of tight timetables and misfortune. A world dominated by self-medication and self-loathing.

23 days.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpanchalk
    Welcome to my world. A world where nothing goes right, and when it does, something else will happen to counter it. A world where the stress of work is offset by even more stress in my free time because of tight timetables and misfortune. A world dominated by self-medication and self-loathing.

23 days.
    sounds like your redescribing my winter project lol

have fun at hOOters fella's....maybe this time somebody will have the hooters chicks pose with their trucks when they come outside instead of being totally oblivous to them like the MD meet if i cant go to the meet i at least want to see some nice hOOters shots!

jpanchalk
    Name:

They actually asked me if everyone else was gay...

My Screename doesn't work
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll take the short one plz

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    mmmm hooters

watch...next hooters meet i'll finally have my truck there, and the hooters girls wont come outside for pics lol

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well...I just got home from the meeting,there were about 15 Lightnings and only 4 Harleys,nice people,game and wrestling on TV...a freacking way too spicy chicken...and the hootchicks...nah...I've seen better...

I know you may be wondering why I got home just now huh?...well I didn't get lost,neither gave a ride home to the hootchick,...so the reason was...some line of the cooling system of my truck blew up,I couldn't see which one,but it was under the firewall,I guess one that goes to the A/C......I had to stop a hundred times to fill up three water gallons to refill it all the way home,plus one of the gas stations didn't have a faucet to get water...I had to buy "spring water"...yeap,besides expensive fuel,now that motha flower wants to drink the good water
    If you guys ever had this kind of problem,please,give me some clues,I am a little bit sad and tired now,and only will check this thing up close tomorrow,I just hope it's easy to fix,I need this truck running for monday...

jpanchalk
    Name:

Jeezus...Anthony called me 20 minutes after he left and told me his rear spoiler had been ripped off! I looked around the parking lot, but he said the screws were still there. Since all the JLo guys were out there the whole time, I doubt it was vandalism.

He said he got it up to 100 (!!!) mph on the way home and thinks it might have blown off. Guess he's just coming to realize the power of his truck! (j/k Ant'ny)

I'm guessing you meant you had to fill the radiator? You'd be able to see that major leak. Daylight should help you identify it, but if it's by the firewall, then it has to be the IC, I think. But that wouldn't cause you to overheat. You might ruin the IC pump, and see smoke, but if the engine never overheated, that's it.

jpanchalk
    Name:

For more, check the Event Follow-up section

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good meet. Ultimate Fighting Championship was a added bonus.

jpanchalk, don't think I was ignoring you. I wanted to stop and chat with ya as everyone left but I was tired and had a long drive to get home. Next time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast