Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SV's...we want to spend money !!!

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That sounds great ...do you think he will be happy having to deal with the predator instead SCT... and how much he charges and for how many pools ?

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffmann
    That sounds great ...do you think he will be happy having to deal with the predator instead SCT... and how much he charges and for how many pools ?
    Don't know nothing about POOLS but he does have a hot tub....

He is more SCT but I have to say I like my X-cal II much more than the Predator. I say give him a call (the number on the site is his cell) talk to him tell him what you want to do and hear what he has to say.

Later...
    Bruce

jpanchalk
    Name:

Maybe it's just my charming personality, or the fact that I'm just so damn easy to get along with , but the monthly specials are no different, in MOST cases, than when I call and ask for the paid NHTOC member price (10% or better discount).

If you call and ask any of the SVs, they'll probably give you a better price, since their website is for the general public.

I would expect that they might actually check to see if you're a member, or a paid member, so don't come back badmouthing me if they laugh at you. If I were an SV, however, discounts and specials would go ONLY to PAID MEMBERS, since any freeloader can sign up for the site and begin buying.

That's also the reason why paid members will always get priority of my 'for sale' items, regardless of who asks for it first. Membership has (or rather, SHOULD have) its privileges.

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I agree 100% with you John...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2