Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: H-D Fseries Show-n-Shine

Back to a KB
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prew's HD
    Anyone still interested in meeting? just got my truck lowered with new rims and tires. DVD player goin in tomorrow.
    I'd like to meet up and see your truck... but I made plans over this weekend since this event wasn't going to happen. We can do a GTG with you and Bruce. Just need to know a time that works out for you Sac guys and we can do it.

Low on 22's
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    check and see when bruce has time and let me know. I think i am free next weekend.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi guys...Sorry it's been so long since I've been on here but it seems as though I'm busier now than I've ever been. Either that or I'm slowing down and it takes me longer to do things. LoL

Believe it or not this is now the busiest time for me (work wise) and I won't have any time free until after September, if that. This whole summer has gone by way too fast. Been traveling all over the country, doing long put off projects around the house and wound up being the show coordinator for our car club show. This turned out to be a much bigger project than expected. Dealing with the hotel, vendors, other clubs, magazines, bands, etc.

Check out the pictures at [url]www.theoriginalpoorboys.com[?url]

Bottom line: I really like to do a gtg sometime soon as I'm getting tired of fcarring around those parts in the back of my truck.

Low on 22's
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    recent pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2