Thread: TA-50 sale

jpanchalk
    Name:

TA-50 and 782 sale

Illegal? Depends who you ask. I'd say dubious, at best.
    Questioned? Never.
    Does every troop collect crazy amounts of unaccounted equipment? DUUUHHH!

So here's the deal. After 10 years as an Army Ordnance Corps Officer, with 4/10 years being EOD (including training), my resignation has been approved by HRC, formerly PERSOCOM, with an exit date of 01NOV06. Subtract 78 days terminal leave, 10 days permissive TDY for house hunting, and 14 days to clear post, and your truly will be "not available for duty" on 24 July.

So 10 years of collecting random battle-rattle/TA-50/cool-guy gear (I don't know what you other non-Army services call it) I have a butt-load of stuff that I'm getting rid of.

Dibs goes to my own troops who lost stuff that needs to be turned in to the central issue facility, but if anyone else is missing equipment that needs to be turned in, tell me what it is. If I have it, you pay only shipping. The priority of sale goes paid MHTOC members, followed by non-paid MHTOC, then paid NHTOC, then all others.. I figure that all others will have no friggin' clue what I'm talking about, so it doesn't matter.

To keep it honest (I know too many Sailors and Marines to not put constraints in place) I'm not saying what I have. You tell me what you need, by LIN, or nomenclature, or model, and I'll let you know if I have it and how much it costs to ship. I'm not trying to be a dik, but I know there are a lot of people out there who just buy this stuff up to sell on E-Bay or in an Army-Navy Store. I want to help brothers who had stuff damaged or destroyed that didn't get properly documented by their chain of command.

And to all you Sailors and Marines, I shouldn't have to write "J/K" by now, but you never know, what with newbs, and all.

THE CAPT'N

Last edited by jpanchalk; 06-28-2006 at 09:19 PM.

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    782 gear for us JarHeads...

jpanchalk
    Name:

Thanks, Stew. Title and post are updated. I had to add some constraints before the non-worthy vultures swooped in.

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No prob....

After 10 in the rod and gun club I still have a ton of big boy toys but saved them all for my son to play with...