Thread: Need spare 20!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Need spare 20!

Anyone have an OEM Harley rim theyd like to sell. Im looking for one. Thanks

Supercharged '01
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    How much you looking to pay? I bought two new rims from Grey Wolf and have been lazy about buying a new tire for the rim I will keep as a spare. I want to have all the tires remounted and balanced at the same time. After I keep one as a spare, I will still have one rim left over. If you can wait about 1 week, I may have one available if I put my order in for the tire today. One rim has a chip in the chrome from the balance weight and the other rim has some minor curb rash on the outer lip. You can have your choice of which one as I don't really care either way.

EDIT: To be more specific. I am replacing two of my existing rims with two brand new rims. I will be keeping one of the two rims I am replacing as a spare, but will have one available for sale.
    Last edited by cpharley; 08-11-2006 at 08:22 AM.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have an two OEM rims perfect condition and have another with some road dings - I'm in northern VA - can you pickup?

Price is much more negotiable if your picking up vs me having to take the time to ship. I originally got them to pimp out an enclosed trailer that I haul - but decided against it.

PM me your if interested

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Some minor curb rash and a ding both of which you really can't notice from a few feet away.
    Tazz
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tazz; 08-11-2006 at 07:01 PM.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz
    Some minor curb rash and a ding both of which you really can't notice from a few feet away.
    Tazz
    I was kinda looking to spend 150 shipped. I know it sounds alittle low but Ive seen some go for as low as 100 shipped! I hope this is alright. Thanks you guys

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    No problem 5.4.
    Most used ones on Ebay go from about $125-$200 plus shipping on Eaby depending on condition. Theres one right now on Ebay for $100 plus shipping. Shipping is usually between $30-$40 but I have seen some charge $70, like last week the wheel sold for $150 plus the $70 and it had some minor curb rash. The lowest I've seen on Ebay is $100 plus about $35 shipping and it looked alright but nothing to write home about. If you change your mind just LMK.
    The one on Ebay
    click me
    Tazz
    Last edited by Tazz; 08-11-2006 at 09:20 PM.

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Damn Im good either that or I spend way too much time on Ebay. Saw it just sold for $200.99 plus shipping.
    Tazz

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Another one.
    ebay
    Tazz

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    someone would have to do some seroiius clenaing on that puppy before I would even consider bidding on it...as it sits it looks like azzz and not really sure how good of shape it is in

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    You never know though might be in good shape. I would ask the seller if he has better pics and if any rim damage and if not that would be the one Id watch since it probably will go cheap since the guy didn't take any time to clean it up.
    Tazz

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz
    You never know though might be in good shape. I would ask the seller if he has better pics and if any rim damage and if not that would be the one Id watch since it probably will go cheap since the guy didn't take any time to clean it up.
    Tazz
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Yea, hopefully Im lucky enough to win it. I have some family in Dallas so I dont have to worry about shipping. Hope I can get it

RLTW!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry to hijack thread for a second but can you use our 20" wheels as a spare and keep it in the factory location? It seems like the little lifter thingy wouldn't fit through the center of the wheel....or it would really scratch the crap out of it when you lift the wheel into place.

Saint

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Here's a reproduction Harley 20" you could use for a spare.
    click
    Tazz

GetBusyLivinOrGetBusyDyin
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NatAspHD00
    Sorry to hijack thread for a second but can you use our 20" wheels as a spare and keep it in the factory location? It seems like the little lifter thingy wouldn't fit through the center of the wheel....or it would really scratch the crap out of it when you lift the wheel into place.

Saint
    Center of the 20" wheel is the same size as the center of any wheel that fits our truck including the spare. It will fit, I have one, and the lifter rests against the back side of the wheel so no damage is done that would be noticable (if done at all).
    Justin

NHTOC#157 / 03 2-tone #9101
    444 RWHP / 527 Ft-lbs TQ SAE