Thread: My Truck Is Stolen!!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    glad to have her back. good luck on the rebuild

needs more cowbell!
    Name: Sheridan

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Glad it was recovered.

Why do thieves have to add insult to injury by vandalizing the vehicle also?
    Yes officer... I am aware of how fast I was going!

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    That's good news man. Hope the insurance treats you right.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 01harleydude
    it sucks that they blew your motor though. just make it bigger and better and get lojack.....
    Already beating that into the young lads head I have already pointed out the obvious about an "L" crate, custom paint and other mods during my last phone call with 2cool.................... Stand by for the "NEW 2COOL"!
    2003 HARLEY DAVIDSON F-150 #2888 (Black) of 10,047. Born on 1/23/03.
    Formerly "100th#2888"

Dual Magnaflows w/ X, HID headlights, LED rear, L 3rd, Line of Fire, Roush fogs, Eibach 1" front drop, 2" Bell Tech rear drop, "L" spec Bilsteins at all 4, Ported and Polished throttle body, Custom polished stock upper, Volant intake, METCO Idler pulleys, Innovations ProSport. TRADED IN ON 6/3/08. Fun while the ride lasted. U.S. NAVY SEABEES RETIRED.

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    wow i thought your truck was gone forever!! thats awesome you got her back! let me know if you need some parts! i have the emblems off my 01 ill give you one to replace the lost one! they aren't the best but its yours if you want it just let me know where to send it! ill even ship it no charge, just glad to hear shes back!!!!

BLOWN 01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tpr103
    wow i thought your truck was gone forever!! thats awesome you got her back! let me know if you need some parts! i have the emblems off my 01 ill give you one to replace the lost one! they aren't the best but its yours if you want it just let me know where to send it! ill even ship it no charge, just glad to hear shes back!!!!

thanks man will do first i want to know what insurance is going to tell me than ill go from there.

have a lot to do with insurance this week so ill post up news on what they tell me hopefully i get the green light to repair all the damages and bring out an even faster and sexier 2001.

Another member of the BOC
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Glad you got her back. The pics make me sick to my stomach. Like 100th and Stew have said, time to build her up stronger and faster than before.

Supporting Vendor
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Glad you got her back. You will get it back together trust me. Back in 97 I was at a meeting at a hotel in Tulsa. I go to leave and someone else is parked in my spot!!! So i know all to well that sinking feeling you felt. Any way i catch a ride home and at 3:30 am i have a knock on my door. The cops found my truck!!I asked if it was ok and they just kind of had a blank look on there face and said i could pick it up at the impound after 9:00 and to bring a trailer This is what i found.
    I didn't have full coverage so i had to build it back myself. Luckily the chop shop got busted the next day and i Recovered everything except the engine and tranny. I got it back together and drove it for another six years. In fact i just sold it a couple of months ago.
    If it's not BLOWN it must suck.

Riverside Parts Distribution Center
    Complete O.E.M. Ford Parts Source and distributer of many aftermarket accessories. See our SV section for our line sheet or call toll free (877) 839-5902
    Riverside Parts Distribution Center website Or e-mail me direct at mnobles@gmail.com

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ^^^ You had a chebby before???????

Supporting Vendor
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by britincali
    ^^^ You had a chebby before???????
    Yeah, My Dad left it to me when he passed away in 96. I couldn't bring myself to sell it so i drove it for a few years.

Gotta Get There
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Glad you got her back...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 02MoneyPit
    Wow they have no taste in music. They left all your CD's! LOL!
    Maybe it's 2cool who has no taste in music.

Good that you got it back. Although it will take some time, I'm sure you'll make it better than before. Especially with all of the HTSC members guiding you along the way.

Just my Pickup & my Dog
    Name: Chris

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't know I don't see it. That chevy looks like any 3yr or older chevy truck. LOL!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Pray for a quick rebuild so you can attend the Love Ride in Nov. Get hot on your insurance company so the work can be completed in the remaining time.

BLOWN 01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well i talked to the adjuster today and im a little pissed of because they told me that they wont be able to reinburst me for all of my audio equipment because i dont have there extra coverage bull shat but there checking out the motor and tranny as we speak and i wont hear word till later on this week on that and as for the paint there being a$$h*&^ about it saying that some of it was already scratched witch part of it was but not all of it so they want to paint the whole truck but not the dviers side and yes i am pissed of right now they have to paint that side as well. any ideas?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast